Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Who needs go up and who down survey ?

Who needs go up and who down survey ?

I know alot ppl dont bother with forums and this would be just from my short pvp exp and imop survey. Hopefully some others will join too to give ppl point of view to dev.

What are 3 prof who needs most impr. pvp wise and 3 who needs tone down ?
    No need for explanations.

most help need :
    1. keeper- any breed
    2. mp - any breed
    3. shade - non trox

need tone down:
    1. ranged adv - any breed
    2. dual enf - any breed
    3. nt - any breed

in that order

ps
    avoid stuff like "i died to shade yesterady they dont need anything" and be objective

help need:
    1: mp
    2: keeper
    3: no idea

nerf needed:
    1: adv
    2: nt
    3: enf
    Perskules 220/30 Soldier
    Paholainen 220/30 Mp
    Vihu 220/30 Fixer
    Vihulainen 170/22 Fixer
    Persku 170/16 Doctor
    Rankeli 161/16 Tra
    Viikinki 150/20 Keep

need help:
    1. keeper
    2. crat

need nerf:
    1. adv
    2. trader
    3. soldier

Quote Originally Posted by ninst View Post
    need help:
    2. crat

need nerf:
    2. trader
    wat
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Up:
    1. Anything I play.

Down:
    1. Anything that counters what I play.
    2. Anything I find annoying.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Up:
    1. MPs
    2. MPs again, so we can be at same level of other normal profs
    3. Other profs needing love (TL6- shades / keepers for example)

Down:
    1. Adv
    2. NTs
    220/30 Lordlawrence
    200/2x Pampero
    Ever wondered what's like making an OP toon? 30/3 Forum
    25/3 Killergoa

These surveys are likely to be objective and provide insight into the reasons why any individuals will have the opinions they put forth.

Wtf is a "imop survey" though? 'Maybe you tried to say "nerf survey"?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Up:
    1. MP
    2. MA
    3. Keeper

Down:
    1. Adv
    2. Doc
    3. Crat
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Imilre View Post
    be objective
    Ha. Ha. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofist View Post
    Up:
    1. Anything I play.

Down:
    That sums it up. Though to make others think they are objective, peoples might add bow MPs somewhere in the 'to boost list'.
    Forum rule #1 :
    If someone disagrees with you, he is obviously trolling, flamming, or a stupid n00b.

most help need :
    1. keeper
    2. pets)
    3. MA

need tone down:
    1. ranged/melee adv
    2. enf
    3. nt
    4. fixers
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; Sep 8th, 2010 at 19:01:51. Reason: forgot fixers
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Need to make OP again:

1. MA - Its about time, damned. 300 more AR, and 500 defense would be a nice start. Maybe could use Ward-aura from keepers too.
    2. Keeper - Look the reasoning above. Give them 48% reflect shields and boost perk dmg 140%.
    3. MP - To make ppl hate Klod even more. Give them bonuses of the shield as an buff.
    4. Shades - Give them +500 AR boost, 300 def boost, and watch ppl cry

Need to nerf to Oblivion, because it would be hysterical to see the whines:

1. Adv - Obvious choice of the month. Come get your reward peeps !
    2. Enfs - Oh noes, the nerfed ones.
    3. NT:s - Just because they are annoying and I hate blinds. Get back to where you belong.
    4. Solds - Are we there yet ?
    5. Traders - Look point number 3. Oh, and especially nerf all the traders below lvl 200 first.

This could be a good start in the rebalance. Would bring more action to the forums too. So, get busy Devs !
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon_1 View Post
    Need to make OP again:

1. MA - Its about time, damned. 300 more AR, and 500 defense would be a nice start. Maybe could use Ward-aura from keepers too.
    2. Keeper - Look the reasoning above. Give them 48% reflect shields and boost perk dmg 140%.
    3. MP - To make ppl hate Klod even more. Give them bonuses of the shield as an buff.
    4. Shades - Give them +500 AR boost, 300 def boost, and watch ppl cry

Need to nerf to Oblivion, because it would be hysterical to see the whines:

1. Adv - Obvious choice of the month. Come get your reward peeps !
    2. Enfs - Oh noes, the nerfed ones.
    3. NT:s - Just because they are annoying and I hate blinds. Get back to where you belong.
    4. Solds - Are we there yet ?
    5. Traders - Look point number 3. Oh, and especially nerf all the traders below lvl 200 first.

This could be a good start in the rebalance. Would bring more action to the forums too. So, get busy Devs !
    this made me lol.

dang now my GF called me a nerd again.

Based on my battlestation experience as a 220 shade with xp pistols equipped imho shades need perma TMS and Mango Rage and their cocoon should be self refreshing just like engis specblockers with 7 hits / 30s. We could also use a full auto buff to have easier time with xp pistols, after all thre are no ranged skills in spirits.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

up:
    1. Keepers
    2. MP - Though I've encountered some really good MPs that are really hard to beat 1v1, even none shield ones

down:
    1. Trader - Debuffs completely destroys other professions and they destroy every aspect of mine, my offense and my healing all gone with 1 button and it seem to land on first try even with 4k + NR :/¨
    2. Crat and doc debuffs really for profs needing to cast it's quite severe that they can keep 2,5k init debuffs up 100% of the time and lands consistently on high NR...

Other than that, I will look forward to the balance patch and maybe do a new one of these then...
    Borris2 - 220/30 Martial Artist

Andarsmann - 100/10 Trader

Borris1 - 30/3 Enforcer

up:

1-Keeper: composite auras
    2-our confidence that the devs actually have a plan, and know wtf is going on.
    3-MP: lower levels need some help, end game i don't see problems, only laziness, unwillingness to l2p an obviously difficult profession to master.

down:

1-ranged adv's: ONLY ranged adv's
    2-Enf: (endgame only) too big, too strong, too fast, too much of everything.
    3-docs: too many reasons

4*-NM (NM only) endgame NT's, the absorb + NS2 + NBG is a little much.

just an opinion, based on what I play ofc.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Based on my battlestation experience as a 220 shade with xp pistols equipped imho shades need perma TMS and Mango Rage and their cocoon should be self refreshing just like engis specblockers with 7 hits / 30s. We could also use a full auto buff to have easier time with xp pistols, after all thre are no ranged skills in spirits.
    Damn! I've been trying to twink XP pistols on my shade for weeks and can't get the stats. Well done. Otherwise excellent post. Two enthusiastic thumbs up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofist View Post
    Up:
    1. Anything I play.

Down:
    this.

yet another pointless trolling thread. i know it's against human nature to see this, but 99% of what people say, can say is their subjective glimpse of reality - intended and knowingly or not. all it adds up to is a who-cries-most-cries-most thing. no more no less. over something that is to be overhauled anyways. but go on, sometimes these things turn out to be entertaining in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    MP: lower levels need some help, end game i don't see problems, only laziness, unwillingness to l2p an obviously difficult profession to master.
    Says the owner of the least difficult profs to master. I mean, how could you know anything about it?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by borriss View Post
    2. MP - Though I've encountered some really good MPs that are really hard to beat 1v1, even none shield ones
    1v1 shield MPs aren't unbalanced, we have good chances against almost every prof at TL7 (some are easier, some are harder, MR is hard to withstand), that's because in duel you usually stand, and our pet still does some damage (plus NeNSD, SS, etc). But none of the perk lands, perks are useless, pets are a joke to kite or to kill or to disable ... problem is that MP profession is totally wrong, having something like 30s recharge or 21 sec cast time for a casting profession, when the benefit you receive casting those nanos can go out in like what, 5-10 seconds? Hey, duels can be won on shield MPs, even on a ratio of 2-1 or more (against 220 endgamers), I almost do not complain! Something like 10 secs more in NeNSD and 10 secs less in SS recharge and 5 sec less in pet cast time will already put us on a duel win/losses ratio of 3-1 or even more. That's for shield MPs. I think bow MPs hardly come to a ratio of 1-3 duel win/losses. But then you look at rest of the game, where BS/NW pvp or pvm needs BIG improvements at TL7, and earlier pets should scale but problems are others...
    220/30 Lordlawrence
    200/2x Pampero
    Ever wondered what's like making an OP toon? 30/3 Forum
    25/3 Killergoa

Up.
    1 Agents - Mostly in the forms of NR/debuffing vulnerabilities but some natural profession strengths as opposed to FP'ing for any kind of defense would be a nice start too.
    2. MP's, either they are unkillable or kill nothing. Just an NSD toy on BS. Annoying as ****.
    3. Keepers may need a slight boost in damage, survival is top of the line though. Trade some of that defense for a little more offensive power?

Down.
    1. Traders. one button that gives -400+ attack rating and ridiculous loss of nano skills on a 90% check, while being spammable if it magically gets countered. Anyone see a problem with this?
    2. Adventurers. Take away cocoon, problem fixed.
    3. Engineers. Easily one of the best 1 on 1 professions in game and almost impossible to kill one on one if you arent a shade or enforcer.
    4. NT's have a little much damage output via double/triple on top of being able to absorb the most damage out of any single profession in the game. Change the absorb abilities or change the nukes.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast