Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - September 10th, 2010 - How many people are coming here???!?!

same old excuse...

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

FunCom is giving away something for free, guess the drinking already started.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

3.5 months until "this year" is over, hope that new engine is about done.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Naive, aren't we?

by time the engine finally comes out. starwars the old republic will be rearing it's head into funcom's scifi mmo space

I r namber Uno!

Hu? Another Friday without meaning?

Enjoy your ethanols. Im enjoying mines.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

at least give us documentation u sent to prof's, so we can see what to expect, and then give changed one next week...doesn't hurt anyone, you might also get some feedback on it.
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

Quote Originally Posted by ragerayden View Post
    Naive, aren't we?
    Not at all, Means said so in a Q&A himself a few months ago it would be done "this year." I'm just reminding them how much time they have left.
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

To all those going "Have fun !" and "I h8 j00"

wtb better job with more holiday time

Is there any update on a fix to the characters that were broken during transfer? Payed my 1k service points to move my crat but now she is unplayable with no chat available.

Not at all, Means said so in a Q&A himself a few months ago it would be done "this year." I'm just reminding them how much time they have left.
    Why? Because they don't have calenders in Norway?
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

No words on the silly BS stuff from last week? No Crat changes? Hm

Have fun everyone that attend the meeting tomorrow, wish I could be there.
    Marijke88::220|30|70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Phexuz::220|30|70 Opifex Fixer
    Doppelripp::220|30|70 Opifex Bureaucrat
    Arbitrage::220|30|70 Opifex Trader
    Truxal::220|30|70 Opifex Doctor
    Brennstab::220|30|70 Opifex Nano-Technician
    Wurstmacher::200|30|70 Opifex Shade

Proud Advisor of Insomnia Gravis
    Account created: 2005-01-13

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    some people will get a sneak peek at the new engine version of Borealis...
    When will the rest of us get a peek ?
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

Come on guys this FWM has at least some great News in it, merging accounts and moving characters between them, i think behind this there is some work.

Too bad i won´t be in the office to see the new engine.... hope you can upload the sneak peek sometime next week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Why? Because they don't have calenders in Norway?
    I love how everything I say on these forums gets taken so seriously. The replies I get are so hilarious, it's what keeps bringing me back.

Have fun getting drunk guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Transfer Characters Between Merged Accounts: Move a character from one account to another account under the same "master" account. Subscription to each account remains independant of the master account. Price: 1000 Paid Points
    I have to say, I feel a bit cheated by this. I created a new veteran account a couple of months ago when they became available, planning to transfer one of my characters over, as you guys mentioned then that character transfer would be available. I spent 2000 paid points for the account, plus you guys get another subscription that's going to be renewed regularly every 6 months. (My third account, whee...)

Now in order to actually transfer a character over and get the benefit for which I thought I was originally paying, I have to pay *another* 1000 paid points? Really...

Even posting simple screenshots of new borealis work would impress alot , along with a generalised idea of what FC team thinks profs need and in what sort of way they are thinking of balancing/improving them aswell as their status on other idea's they have come up with over the YEARS.
    However i think they are quite focused on having to actually create something to show for the xx amount of people visiting their offices soon , which they are in a dilema about since its much to hard to divide them into 2 groups which would fit in their office at different times, and some might not be such hardcore fanboys of AO, so they expect more then just being there which would be enough for the fanboys.

Then agian we will see next FwM, it is always quite entertaining to see what kind of imagination you can use to make a new one but when it comes to actually doing/showing results.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrien View Post
    I have to say, I feel a bit cheated by this. I created a new veteran account a couple of months ago when they became available, planning to transfer one of my characters over, as you guys mentioned then that character transfer would be available. I spent 2000 paid points for the account, plus you guys get another subscription that's going to be renewed regularly every 6 months. (My third account, whee...)

Now in order to actually transfer a character over and get the benefit for which I thought I was originally paying, I have to pay *another* 1000 paid points? Really...
    Say, Bah. You've just been fleeced like a sheep.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

OK, so you're really naive to take what he say for granted.
    BTW Means also stated we would get a new video that we are still waiting for monthes.
    Do you expect a release before the end of the year without any video release, without extended, open testing? Naiiiiiiiive.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast