Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - September 10th, 2010 - How many people are coming here???!?!

awesome possum looking forward to some crunk pictures and Q&A. i'll be there in spirit ;]

Rock on,

Rob M.

Quote Originally Posted by ragerayden View Post
    OK, so you're really naive to take what he say for granted.
    BTW Means also stated we would get a new video that we are still waiting for monthes.
    Do you expect a release before the end of the year without any video release, without extended, open testing? Naiiiiiiiive.
    I don't, that's what makes these replies so hilarious!
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

"The account you choose to merge will be merged into the account you are currently logged in with. Once the merge is completed the other login will no longer be available." does this mean u cant dual log the 2 accounts anymore? (just asking before i do something possibly stupid...)
    -Devouringu-
    -Prospherine-
    -Ladydeva-
    -Millinea-
    -Vikingmannen-
    -many more

~~General of The Asylum~~
    We are recruiting! Come join us today!

well it seems so...
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

Quote Originally Posted by chickeepie View Post
    by time the engine finally comes out. starwars the old republic will be rearing it's head into funcom's scifi mmo space
    Thought this happened months ago.

Isn't the Star Trek MMO out now too? I call Kirk!

Speaking of which, I have an account with 5 different variations of the name Conan on the Conan servers. One of the variations is "Conan", I think (I'd have to re-up to check). Any one want to trade that for a house, a nice car or a herd of dairy cows?

Good to hear so many people will be making it out for the AO get-together. I look forward to the taped QnA sessions... and users youtube variations of their own, (like, what do AO's offices actually look like).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by -Deva- View Post
    "The account you choose to merge will be merged into the account you are currently logged in with. Once the merge is completed the other login will no longer be available." does this mean u cant dual log the 2 accounts anymore? (just asking before i do something possibly stupid...)
    The single log in is only on the Registration and Subscription page where you manage your account. A merge will not change how things work in game other than the added vet points etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderred View Post
    The single log in is only on the Registration and Subscription page where you manage your account. A merge will not change how things work in game other than the added vet points etc.
    Can you merge a full account with an SL only account?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    Can you merge a full account with an SL only account?
    Yes you can, but you can only transfer character to an account that has the same or more expansions than the one you transfer from, according to the info on the account-page.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

What's the point to merge canceled accounts
    i R not spik engrish

Can you merge a froob account with a full expansions account? Would I have to start paying a fee on my froob account if I do that?

It would be nice to x-fer a character from my froob account to my main.
    `((((
    `(. .)
    ((
    v )) Kimarzt
    .m m 220/30/70 Doctor :: First and Only Doctor to Equip Hatred of the Xans :: First Doctor with Sword of Dusk

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    ...(like, what do AO's offices actually look like).
    Sneak Peak

if you zoom in close enough, you can see a textbook called "game engines for dummies."

weird...
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

When will transfer between dimensions be?
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Funcom employee

Merging is purely about account management. It doesn't affect the account itself or the status of the account. You still log in with the same username and password to the game.

The difference is in how you manage the account, you have a single login to register.funcom.com and that allows you to manage all your accounts.
    A Genuine Lucien - Accept No Substitutes

F w/o meaning
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    When will transfer between dimensions be?

ditto

only thing i'm interested in ..when it comes to charater transfering!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Account Merge! NICE!! thx Funcom! Cheers..

I bet I will get married (IRL) sooner then the new game engine gets released.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I would so love to be at the party tomorrow, somebody drink a bottle or two of Bulmers for me while you're there!
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

surprice!

error in sarcasm.
    Blood "Redfist" Dripping 174/24/42 MA [Pure PvP Fun]
    getting pretty close now

{planned AI-24 setup}
    Proud Haven ganktoy
    {FB} {URL}

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast