Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - September 10th, 2010 - How many people are coming here???!?!

I merged two accounts, now all the billing details are gone. One of my accounts is frozen and the system wont accept my credit card, my bank account or clickandbuy anymore. So another thing that is not yet working as intended as it seems

Merged 4 accounts.. one of which was a bank toon and about to become a real account.

Thought about moving my doctor there. So don't fail on me. It's my only 220/30 doc.

And since I have 2 220 engis on the same account (I know). I thought about moving one too.. so warping left and right will suddenly become easier.

With 4 accounts...and this moving around ... I'll have online and at the same time:

220/30 soldier
    220/30 doctor
    220/30 crat
    220/30 engi.

That's what I call end-game setup, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Imoonderman View Post
    is that type of marriage legal in your country? or will they also have to pass a law or two as well?
    My type is legal, not sure about yours.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

From what I remember when this thing was first mentioned we were told account extras like pre-order things (the chair, AI leets, etc...) would also get added over. Now it looks like they're not. I'm a bit disappointed in that but otherwise this is pretty good.

[
    Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    My type is legal, not sure about yours.
    It's actually legal only in the very north part of Norway (where bears fart) ..or Siberia..

Yes trollers have a weird life.
    Last edited by Ocene; Sep 11th, 2010 at 17:19:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Crat360 View Post
    Im trying to move a character and all it has said is pending for 4 hours
    me2 waiting since 24 hours or more now
    can anyone from FC say please how much time this will need to be successfull?
    RK1
    Cistie 220/30/70 Solitus Trader
    Blackangel85 220/30/70 Atrox Keeper
    Leonearn 220/30/70 Solitus Shade
    Listalis 220/30/70 Solitus Engineer
    Luzifer85 220/30/70 Solitus Adventurer
    Teufel85 220/30/64 Atrox Enforcer
    Spawn85 220/30/58 Solitus Nano-Technican
    Charisse 220/27/59 Solitus Doctor
    Ersa 220/25/58 Solitus Martial Artist
    Daemon85 219/27/57 Nanomage Meta-Physicist
    Lecine 220/30/60 Solitus Bureaucrat

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post

For those who are unable to attend the Q&A session we will be filming the session and uploading it for everyone to watch sometime during the week...unfortunately we will not be filming the evening in the Pub...but I will be trying to take some pics.
    Yippie! Looking forward to this....pity about not filming the evening in the Pub.

Merging of Accounts : Combine accounts under one master account. Accounts get the maximum Veteran Points available to both accounts. Paid points are added together under one total. Paid points transferred into game remain the same by account. Price: Free for now
    This is just oodles and oodles of sweetness!
    You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

As for an apparent lack of work progress this past week, I suspect the team spent the week prepping for Saturday and most of Friday securing their desks and the office in general, to keep ninjalooters from absconding with 'souvenirs' like Means' coffee cup...
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Quote Originally Posted by raw_fox View Post
    gah, still no wompa to oslow in my town :/
    Sitting in LFT for engi warp didn't work either...

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixOfAges View Post
    From what I remember when this thing was first mentioned we were told account extras like pre-order things (the chair, AI leets, etc...) would also get added over. Now it looks like they're not. I'm a bit disappointed in that but otherwise this is pretty good.
    You are thinking about the veteran accounts that you can buy with 2000 paid points.

Tried to do some account merging, but alas, theres a rather large problem: Trying to log into the account page for the main that I merged the other two into, since the merge I get just a bunch of python errors. I can log into the other 2 account pages just fine with the old usernames/passwords, and they both show that the merge was successful, but they have the old amount of vet months and the same paid points that they did before. And, without being able to log into my main account page, I can't check payment options or anything...weirdness.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Quote Originally Posted by Crowena View Post
    You are thinking about the veteran accounts that you can buy with 2000 paid points.
    I figured/hoped it'd work with these too, oh well. Main thing for me was a mess of vet points for newer accounts so I'm happy to have that.

I was interested in this option but am more interested in the alien dailies, the 150-200 APF and XP/SK going to your pool when XP gains are turned off. Thing about the last one is I decided to hold back on levelling the char I've been focusing on to use in the new APF. Although it has since run out of level ten researches. So now I need to be careful not to get too much SK before killing myself off again and build my SK pool the old way.

some people will get a sneak peek at the new engine version of Borealis
    Dudes we all want to see this ... hope you fraps this all !
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Quote Originally Posted by bitnykk View Post
    Sadly, someone stole the camera and stuff.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Sadly, someone stole the camera and stuff.
    Give it back Klod :P
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by bitnykk View Post
    It was not allowed to take pictures or video during the demo of the new engine. At the Q&A the stuff that was said was mostly just stuff that's already been posted here on the forums with a few exceptions, like an answer to afro trox and so on.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

It could be worse. When I was like 12 my sister taped over a family video with "Hanson - mmmbop".
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

So last week you propose some completely out of order new bs lvl ranges, had us discuss all week and this week, you just do not mention it AT ALL? Whats up with that?

Is that your way to have fun in the office? Toss in a funny idea in the forum and see how players will go at it? then just silence?

Means, please, get some structure in your FWM, pick up the themes of your last posts, before tossing in new ones... show us u actually read our reactions, clarify what YOUR Idea was when you came up with the idea, give us a hint on how you see it will benefit - OR not...

thank you!
    RK1

220/30 Soldier, 220/22 Shade, 170/24 Agent, 150/14 NT, 150/14 Adv, 150/19 Keeper, 150/20 Crat, 165/21 Fixer, 150/20 MA, 150/18 Doc, 100/10 MP, 150/11 Trader
    60/06 Enfo, 60/06 Engi, 60/06 Fixer

He mentioned it at the Q&A, it's not set in stone, but as out of the 80ish people there the vast majority didn't care about pvp ranges in the BS, then...
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Ok thx Masta
    RK1

220/30 Soldier, 220/22 Shade, 170/24 Agent, 150/14 NT, 150/14 Adv, 150/19 Keeper, 150/20 Crat, 165/21 Fixer, 150/20 MA, 150/18 Doc, 100/10 MP, 150/11 Trader
    60/06 Enfo, 60/06 Engi, 60/06 Fixer

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast