Thread: Nerf the NT strong roots

Nerf the NT strong roots

i cant rage em away, and since our runspeed is going away too

i'd want to have the NT strong roots removed by rage too

bump if agreeing.
    j00 r0xx0r, xtremsniper!
    You last visited: Jan 1st, 1970 at 00:00:00

erm... okay... i was born AFTER that date :P

Ever wondered what happens to an NT if it can't root an enf?

omg....something stopped an enf from WTF r*aping everything it tabs!!

thanks for reminding me why NT's are some sweet stuff to have on your side in a game where every 3rd player is an Enfo
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Definite debump. You're not the only prof that gets boned when rooted. Time to stock up on purifying rods and free movements... just like everyone else.
    Waiting for a cure.

I agree first the blinds, now this, someone needs to think of the children
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    I agree first the blinds, now this, someone needs to think of the children
    At this rate they will remove LE nukes all together!

Oh wait...
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Rather see what all happens to NTs first. Either way, I do not see anything beyond a longer lockout for the stronger roots being necessary. Unless, ofc, NT survival goes way up and they no longer need such a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Rather see what all happens to NTs first. Either way, I do not see anything beyond a longer lockout for the stronger roots being necessary. Unless, ofc, NT survival goes way up and they no longer need such a tool.
    as if NT survival isn't enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Ever wondered what happens to an NT if it can't root an enf?
    They're pretty much fine, can easily buy enough time to land a root, which from a good NT may as well be a 4x hitting nuke with each tick being 50k.

There's no excuse for perma disabling a melee profession. That said, if the duration changes to 10 seconds, who knows how this will actually play out when you can do something like fear the NT, pop a free movement stim/charge or whatever 'the new thing' is and try and do some damage.

It's retarded as is, but I don't see it realistically staying that bad post rebalance as the balance is supposed to remove these kind of stupid black and white balances.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

How can the NT buy time, when it's pretty much perma stunned from beginning to end from the enfo?

That's the something retarded that should be fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    They're pretty much fine, can easily buy enough time to land a root, which from a good NT may as well be a 4x hitting nuke with each tick being 50k.

There's no excuse for perma disabling a melee profession. That said, if the duration changes to 10 seconds, who knows how this will actually play out when you can do something like fear the NT, pop a free movement stim/charge or whatever 'the new thing' is and try and do some damage.

It's retarded as is, but I don't see it realistically staying that bad post rebalance as the balance is supposed to remove these kind of stupid black and white balances.
    lol ok sure

Funny how the OP doesnt make any sense. He cries about a pre-balancing nano on the premises of a post-balancing situation. How insightful...

That said, when the rebalancing hits the fan, Enfo will still have the NR all the other profs need NR2 or NR3 perked to get, as well as the mean to shake away pretty much any Combat nano every 10s. So, plz, if NT's roots remains >= Combat NCU 100, I'm sure you will find the strength to bite the pillow and take it like a man.

Or not.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

There shouldn't be anything in game that prevents an Enforcer from running up to you and wtfrape you. Enforcer, like soldiers, are meant to pwn everyone, amirite?

3200 NR is atainable on several classes thru NR 1.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    There shouldn't be anything in game that prevents an Enforcer from running up to you and wtfrape you. Enforcer, like soldiers, are meant to pwn everyone, amirite?
    The syndicate of adventurers officially protests against their segregation out of that list of two.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    And then you put on HHaB on the enfo...
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

In a not specifically dedicated setup? The likely story...
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT

Yeah, because perking NR has like, no side-effects for profession with a good deal of offensive nanos, right? After all, every profession has CB.

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    That.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Oranges and Apples, can't compare soldiers abilities and enforcer abilities these days.

I go into BS with a variety of profs.. there isn't a single soldier that worries me. I just root/snare said soldier...keep him rooted...come back.. game over. And tbh even if I don't root the said soldier, he mostly misses anyway.

And with Advy/engi, it's even worse. Advy doesn't have any issue to tank 1 or even 2 soldiers, after that minute 20, it's instant-pwnage.

Enforcers these days have quite insane capabilities. AOE stuns, insane HD/hots, excellent alpha, amazing RS/NR/AAD.

They don't fight in the same league.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast