Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agents forgotten?

Agents forgotten?

id like to see more info about changes for agents... thank you

and debuffs.. they hurt......alot

please keep it clean guys im just wanting to enjoy my characters again thats all.

Patience young squishy one.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

They've also yet to do engis, soldiers, docs, traders, NTs, MPs, advies and shades.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistid View Post

please keep it clean guys im just wanting to enjoy my characters again thats all.
    It was already explicitly announced that Agent's doc will be the last released. So I wouldn't start to hold my breath right now if I were you.

As for debuffs, most are supposed to be lasting somewhere bewteen 10 and 20s, with the notable exception of Malaise atm. But cmon, someone needs to keep in check those pesky TL5 agents!
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

"Agents are statistically the best performing pvp profession"

AS/CH/3.5k Def rating etc etc.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Making changes to agents' and traders' nanos is the most complicated thus it's gonna be last

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    AS/CH/3.5k Def rating etc etc.
    well that is on black and white.. theres tomany debuffs to cripple us to nothing.. enfs docs trader crat other agents mps soldiers ma all can stop that ch. i am intrested to know more details about the professions i have 220.
    i know we are last in line, but id like something to look foward to. atm we have to many nemesis's iv tried both AR and Def.

before you say try different mimic, i have. many times iv done mimic enf for the AR.

Thanks for sharing non the less.

well that is on black and white.. theres tomany debuffs to cripple us to nothing.. .... other agents....
    If they nerf agents, you can take one profession out of that list.

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    If they nerf agents, you can take one profession out of that list.
    except the more you nerf agents..the nerfer the agent can be to kill the agent.

its a viscous cycle
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

While we're at it, here's a suggestion I made a while back about agents. I still think it's relevant.

http://forums.anarchyonline.com/show...9&postcount=23

They will change the FP a little bit and probably up our damage afaik. Nothing official tho.

Hey! I'm your unprofessional for today. Pleasure to meet you

The AO-crew posted this about agent-updates:

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    I feel like I should tell you guys, just in the interest of managing expectations, that Agents will probably be one of the last professions to have their nano changes announced. The *reasoning* behind this is that really, we need to finish the balancing work for everyone *else* before we can truly start in on balancing you guys, particularly given the rather large changes we've talked about to the False Profession line and such. Once we have everyone else figured out, we can then figure out how everyone else fits into *Agents* - And then how Agents themselves fit vs. everyone else.

So yes, you guys may have to wait a bit longer than the other professions, but it'll be *worth* the wait in the long run. =)
    So we need some patience. *whistles*

If you haven't already seen it there is a sticky with info the professionals got in the agentforums

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    its a viscous cycle
    Viscosity has nothing to do with it!

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    They've also yet to do engis, soldiers, docs, traders, NTs, MPs, advies and shades.
    nope they havent forgot us! we get tokenboars \o/
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

3.5k def? what are u guys smoking? I have every single item ingame for agent short of acdc. I got 250 contracts, 275 focus, 250 transfer. You can't hit that much if u wanted to.
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Talking eh, im patient. they said itll be "worth the wait", so no angry snipers rite?

~Techmagos
    ~Aasimi
    ~Nyrlathotek9

rk1>rk2™

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    The sploits exist somewhere between your ears man.
    ~Techmagos -220/30/70 Engi
    ~Aasimi -220/21/xx Agent
    ~Nyrlathotek9 -174/14/xx Sold

rk1>rk2™

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    3.5k def? what are u guys smoking? I have every single item ingame for agent short of acdc. I got 250 contracts, 275 focus, 250 transfer. You can't hit that much if u wanted to.
    you can hit close to 3500.

istare 60
    ri 120
    icrt 50
    db 1 buff 30
    12man buff 100
    evade tower 75
    aad tower 80
    250 contract (dont know how much this adds)

right now i have about 3009 dodge def self buffed with only a ql 75 aad tower and ql 126 dodge ranged contract. add 40 if i cancel total focus.

its definitely possible to get 3400-3500 with a little help from pvm buffs and osb + towers.
    Last edited by Ninjaloot; Sep 21st, 2010 at 16:22:53.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

Yes add http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=216864 to your list and you can have almost 6k def.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaloot View Post
    you can hit close to 3500.

istare 60
    ri 120
    icrt 50
    db 1 buff 30
    12man buff 100
    evade tower 75
    aad tower 80
    250 contract (dont know how much this adds)

right now i have about 3009 dodge def self buffed with only a ql 75 aad tower and ql 126 dodge ranged contract. add 40 if i cancel total focus.

its definitely possible to get 3400-3500 with a little help from pvm buffs and osb + towers.
    why don't u just add crat aad auras there too if we aren't doing self here......and dodge isn't def. Your evade cls/and duck is lower than ur dodge.
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Trader drains!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast