Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agents forgotten?

Didn't you hear? They are deleting agents ... that's why you haven't seen anything yet.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    why don't u just add crat aad auras there too if we aren't doing self here......and dodge isn't def. Your evade cls/and duck is lower than ur dodge.
    I included all buffs i normally roll with when im alone. you need a team for keeper auras, advy auras and crat auras.

You would have to be a retard if you think that MassDebater meant 3500 def self buffed.

Btw Dodge is only what... 50 pts higher than evade and duck? "Dodge isnt def" then wtf are you talking about? the average of the 3? idiot.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaloot View Post
    I included all buffs i normally roll with when im alone. you need a team for keeper auras, advy auras and crat auras.

You would have to be a retard if you think that MassDebater meant 3500 def self buffed.

Btw Dodge is only what... 50 pts higher than evade and duck? "Dodge isnt def" then wtf are you talking about? the average of the 3? idiot.
    But it's what MassDebater said. He didn't qualify the 3500 Def with outside buffs provided by specific team members. He just said 3.5K def.

I understood it 3.5K self, and so did Anarchic.

You see a lot of people running around (and constantly being in range) of a crat + keeper + advy all the time? Didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    I understood it 3.5K self, and so did Anarchic.
    Then you're a minority, anyone with a basic grip on reality can tell 3500 is not a selfed number.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Hloa +60 dodge, pen ofab pants +85 dodge. 30 dodge +30 higher than evade/duck
    also if u use pants, u lose 30 evade/duck

So no, it's a 205 difference between dodge and other evades

def is typically the min of all 3. Or talking about your aad.

and btw, evade contracts are +44

If you guys want i can accurately calculate the max feasible def for an agent
    Last edited by Anarchic1; Sep 23rd, 2010 at 07:48:25.
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    Then you're a minority, anyone with a basic grip on reality can tell 3500 is not a selfed number.
    There's so much crap that is stated in these forums, that I can understand a reaction to someone stating 3.5K def for agents.

sheesh, last time I tell a joke on here....I have to say Agents are slowly inching their way to the top of the whining, although the current enforcer whines are pretty good.

3500 came from a trox def setup including a crat aura...and possibly DB buffs, but I cant remember.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Hloa +60 dodge, pen ofab pants +85 dodge. 30 dodge +30 higher than evade/duck
    also if u use pants, u lose 30 evade/duck

So no, it's a 205 difference between dodge and other evades

and btw, evade contracts are +44

Are you for real? who the hell pvps with HLOA and Pen Ofab Pants seriously. LOL

Does it really make sense that if you are "talking about your aad" he would've said 3500? Don't try to say that "def is typically the min of all 3" because its not. Also i mentioned "Dodge Def" which any real pvper would know what im talking about. L2R instead of talking out the side of your mouth.

People i run with say "my aad is so and so" my "dodge rating is so and so" im thinking people on rk 2 haven't got to that point yet though.
    Last edited by Ninjaloot; Sep 24th, 2010 at 10:30:16.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

I'd like to. Way too lazy to figure it out by myself atm.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Especially the 170 agents are totally underpowered. Give them more powerful perks. Its not enough to INSTASPLAT 90% of the professions @ tl5.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

170 agents are kinda oped at the current state of things. but 220 agents is basically a 170 agent at 220....
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Quote Originally Posted by Jekonam View Post
    Especially the 170 agents are totally underpowered. Give them more powerful perks. Its not enough to INSTASPLAT 90% of the professions @ tl5.
    Soldiers/Fixers and even advies does good vs tl5 agent, for not mentioning engies. Btw yes agent perks are evul.
    Last edited by Drakeep; Oct 6th, 2010 at 22:33:49.

I can't believe a page has just disappeared from this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    I can't believe a page has just disappeared from this topic.
    bump this thread, and your idea about the dual mimic.

It can feast some intresting results indeed and give the agent the edge he needs in pvp combat
    Ivanth 220/30 Agent
    Ellisiana 150/20 Martial Artist
    Pantothenic 150/2 Doctor

and various others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12