Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can it kill Aztur???

ai 25 soli?
    should be easy without full research.

also: how the hell cares about contracts and towers anyway? i'd much rather figure out how to get that extra bit of treatment/agi/... without the use of contracts but maybe with some other freak item, cause if you decide to do a full ipr or whatever in the future at least you can get everything back in without the contract.

as a soli you wont need contracts anyway. when i did my full ipr for half the symbs i put in i usually had a few spots empty (started with a mix of 200-270ish symbs).

Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

Thanks for the comments.

I've worked a setup in Auno which will get the chest in. I think many of the others will also slot in as a result.

Besides the chest, which other symbs are relatively hard to get in?

hardest ones are probably head and leg.
    i'm not totally sure, since i've got a ton of buffing stuff that i used when twinking and stuffs.

the easiest is probably to just try and do the setups and if you cant figure one out, post the setup and how far off you are atm.

Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

Foot requiring sense and not agi is one of the biggest life savers. I just had enough or a little more than enough getting the proper agi, so for soli it should be relatively easier.
    Solidstriker 220 Soldier- Pewpew Galore | Markerz 220 Engineer- Widowmaker
    Speedyadvy 165 Adventurer- PvP Gimp | Cruellia 164 Bureaucrat - Puppies!
    Nerf 219 Agent - From the Shadows | Swishswash 157 Fixer - Vector Tap
    Northaurora 85 Nano-Technician - Shimmering Light

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    Second grade math and an items database. Fingers and toes are optional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    "Please do my thinking for me, so I can continue to pay for all my nodrops without stressing."
    WTS thinking (second grade math level) and use of all my fingers and toes (the little crusty one is gross, but it gets the job done) in the spirit of goodwill towards my fellow engi.
    Liamboru 220 Engineer - Brianboru 220 Soldier - Padraigboru 150 Soldier - Tadghboru 60 Engineer - Cormacboru 15 Engineer
    ...and ofc, the army of buff hoes
    ------------------------------------
    PvPDood: Hey, come back and duel me again, I hardly ever get to fight a gimp like you! - Get a /tell like that and it sort of makes you want to evaluate what you thought was a twink!

Walker
    : Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
    Texas Ranger
    : I don't even know what that means, but I love it!

Grabbed myself a doc when servers went up. Spent around 30min getting all buffs and then about another hour or so getting them in.

I'm posting how I did it in case anyone is interested.

I did it without full research and only using 18 ai levels (no contracts, no towers). Specifically, I was missing the +25 agi/str/int research and one of the sense ones.

I needed boc, xan belt, ql 295 ring of computing, ql 260 eye of evening star, ring of plausibility, DB/alba bracers, all DB buffing armor, sta pistols, int/psy pistols and agi pistols.

The hardest was the chest, but once that was in the rest wasn't too bad after some swapping. Getting the treatment for the head was a pain though since it was hard to get enough agility and treatment at the same time. I ended up getting exactly enough agi/psy and treatment (literally by 1 or 2 pts) and put the head in last.

This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

You can kill Aztur with 115 bot using the defense trimmers, just have to stand behind a pillar and use wait to let pet heal some.
    Quote Originally Posted by FILO_Gunfytr View Post
    QL 300 Rocket Launcher.....12K VPs
    1 Rnd Rocket Launcher Ammo........12K credz
    IPs to equip Rocket launcher............1001

Catching an NT with a Rocket Launcher in his hands................PRICELESS
    220/30/70 solitus soldier Satisguard

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

I'm not going to comment on the OP's grammar.

I will say that I don't think there is anything wrong with asking people to share the equips that they've used to twink something on if they have them handy. A lot of us have saved AUNO configs and other files over the years that can be tremendously helpful to others and there should be some venue for requesting and for sharing links.
    I got main, you got main?
    I got alts, you got alts?

hardest ones are ear and legs as you can't just rclick them in :E
    Ciassene

Quote Originally Posted by Ciassene View Post
    hardest ones are ear and legs as you can't just rclick them in :E
    I lol'd.

It's kind of sad how close to true that is.
    Because Race Yalm

I know my posts are so helpful but I don't think it warranted a 2 year necro
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12