Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Events Feedback Issues

Events Feedback Issues

It has come to our attention that there is some issues with emails not being properly received at the events feedback address.

For the time being any emails to us should be sent to events.feedback@gmail.com while the issues get sorted.

If you have sent an email to feedback in the past month and not received a reply please resend to the above address.

thanks Pheats. Glad i didn't have to wait 'too' long for a response to this. Much appreciated effort. <3
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Should articles be sent here aswell?
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Yes please, any emails for the events team should be sent there for the time being.

It appears our normal email channel is now functioning again.

Any articles for review, messages for LTC or Legacy or other suggestions/submissions/requests for the Events team can once again be sent to events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com

*wanders off down the hallway doing the happy dance*
    Coordinator Ninanna. LTC Team Lead

Current effective emails: Ninanna@ark.AOark.info, ark.Ninanna@gmail.com
    or for Mmir the Events AD: Mirr@ark.AOark.info, arkmmirad@gmail.com
    Events Department, Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    To Email Events Department

Is this still working? I've sent 2 e-mails to various Board Directors concerning on-going story-lines and have not heard back.

As General "Feyad" Rahl
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

There had recently been a further issue with the mail.. however I just checked and it appears that has been resolved.

That said, I only see one email in our system recently from you.

The one addressed to Omni-Med Customer Service Office. (which is being passed along to the appropriate departments and Directors to review).

If there was an additional one, please resend that one and we will see it gets along to the appropriate department.

Thank-you I received a reply for that one and re-submitted the other. It was acknowledged at the recent BoD Meeting.

(Atlantean)

formerly

It has come to our attention . that once again our tools are having some issues, including the email to events.

This just recently occurred, and we have been trying to stay on top of those emails. However if you had sent in an email to us, and have not received a response from us, you may need to resend, and send it to the alternate email address of events.feedback@gmail.com.

As soon as this is corrected, we will indicate that here.

Thanks.

The normal Events contact email is once again functional.

Please use events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com for your contacts/suggestions/reports that you wish to send to the Events department.

Thanks, and keep on RPing!

I have selected the special events checkbox on my account since I can remember, and have never been contacted about one. I'm not even sure if it's there anymore.

How do I get involved in FC events? Hanging out with the regular RP crowd isn't an option, because in a game full of 40 foot tall metaphysical abominations, invading aliens, and a monolithic hyper corporation, I don't feel like talking about what my character ate for breakfast day in and day out.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    in a game full of 40 foot tall metaphysical abominations, invading aliens, and a monolithic hyper corporation, I don't feel like talking about what my character ate for breakfast day in and day out.
    QFT

The checkbox (If it's still there, I haven't seen it since the new account page) isn't about being contacted for events. It just said you don't mind having things done to your char like being kidnapped or such.

Unfortunately, as far as anyone can tell, 'official' events are rare to start with, then factor in the chance of one one being on your dimension, of you being online at the time of one, the chance you will happen to be in the right zone or that someone will tell you it's happening and you begin to see the problem.

I've been involved in RP since 2007 and apart from going to meetings and talking to LTCs, I've only managed to be around for one or two ARK events.

So it's not easy, but some events are announced beforehand on buzz forums or editor news. Also, you don't have to hang around with the usual suspects or talk about things you find boring to RP or do events. RP is something that you can decide how/where/what/with whom you want to do and go and do it. And as you said yourself, there are plenty of things already ingame to base your own events around.

As with a lot of things, sometimes you just have to take initiative. And if you're running your own events or stories, then you could then always try asking the events team for help.

The monthly meetings are meant to be about the larger topics of AO, but I'd guess if you want more action and less talking, those won't be for you. I poke my head into the NLCC now and then, but I've never been given any task or story to follow and had little interest in my own stories. The only action at an NLCC meeting I was at was a player event, and I'm very ashamed to say I complained about it at the time.

TL;DR: It's all about chance, but if you take some initiative, maybe ARK will come to you.
    Advisor of Lumen Orien

I've been saying it for years.

Someone needs to break the cycle, and the dying player base is not likely to be the ones to step up.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    I've been saying it for years.

Someone needs to break the cycle, and the dying player base is not likely to be the ones to step up.
    Qft and with people going afk for extended time (me included due to major moving) I find it hard to progress stories with players let elone find some to rp with when I get the change.

I'd say let's see the updates that will bring back people but seriously we're beyond the Xth deadline now. Now that I can play again so it's time to give it another try but patience is a very rare ressource.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Ninanna

Per your request I resent the memo to Director Sergeyich twice to both e-mail addresses. I still have not heard back from him. I'm going to assume that the contract with the Informant is valid and move on with the storyline.

(Atlantean)

formerly

While I can offer no insight as to why the office of Director Sergeyich has not responded to you regarding the communication, I can verify that it WAS received.

I am suspecting that his lack of comment indicates there is no issue with it as the Director has never been known to be reticent in his comments when he doesn't agree with something.

it appears we are once again having issues with our mail (and at the moment Pheats is having computer issues, and may or may not have access to the alt mail address).

I am also discovering that emails that HAD been sent in, appear to have disappeared before they were responded to.

So, if you have sent in an email and have NOT received a reply from the Events team (and I am not referring to the automated reply, but an actual response from us), please either resend it, or feel free to send me a PM and I'll try to track it down and get your mail responded to by the appropriate party.

If you have resent a email, and not gotten a reply in a reasonable amount of time (usually within 24 hours, but definitely less than a week), then please PM me.

Just to reiterate, seems the email is having issues again so please send all events based feedback to the gmail address posted in the previous posts.

So Pheats is still alive eh?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Just about!

Technology really hates me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast