Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Condemed Subway changes!

Thumbs up The Condemed Subway changes!

Heyas,

Just for the records: The Condemed Subway has been altered, too. And in a magnificent way, i might add! There is really a huge immersion into the game being added!

Here are the changes noticed so far:
    - All mobs wander around. Looters and some Filth Fleas even run around aimless
    [- There is a new mob called "Deranged Shopper" in the shop area (Pink chick with pillow fighting)] <- see below
    - Muggers wear the agent Bacalava now
    - More social aggro!
    - Enhanced lighting (at least it seems like that)

I must really confess, i would love to see those enhancements being carried over to the subsequent dungeons like Temple of Three Winds, Crypt of Home, Steps of Madness, Smugglers Den, Foremans.

Awesome work whoever done it! A step into the right direction.

Go roll a lowbie alt and try it out! Its really worth it.

regards
    /Z
    Last edited by DocJones; May 5th, 2010 at 10:24:23.
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Quote Originally Posted by DocJones View Post
    - There is a new mob called "Deranged Shopper" in the shop area (Pink chick with pillow fighting)
    That's not new mob, just mob with horrible spawn rate.

But yes, lot of nice changes there. Also, I think one of the mobs there walks/runs from vendor to vendor.
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

Nice to hear this. Subway is my favourite dungeon (it looks so punk!). I'd like to see more changes like that instead of collector instance...

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal View Post
    That's not new mob, just mob with horrible spawn rate.
    Ok, edited post. Never saw it before

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal View Post
    But yes, lot of nice changes there. Also, I think one of the mobs there walks/runs from vendor to vendor.
    Those have been the Looters.
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)

Deranged Shopper - does he drop anything interesting?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Deranged Shopper - does he drop anything interesting?
    Killed her once, got a NODROP UNIQUE ergo thingy plus some kind of katana. Looked like standard subway loot to me.
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)

Door lag is worse then ever, some textures replaced near the beginning of the dungeon make it look way too clean. I always liked the subway being a dark and creepy place, now the lights have ruined that. Mobs wandering all over the place, making the place one big unpredictable mess that's hard on newbie teams. The wall thing in the shopping area is just plain weird and unnecessary. Eumenidis, who used to be a pretty cool boss for the low subway, is now completely out of place all the way to the end of the dungeon, in the zix cave.

All in all I don't like the changes, at all. Except for the new mugger look, they're cool. But it's weird muggers are classed as mobs now, they used to be classed as humans along with every other human mob in there.

Not liking the revamp, not at all.

oooo, think I'll be checking this out later, sounds good and about time some changes where made with new players in mind. We need new blood!! xD

Not sure does it matter much or does anyone else have this.. But I see missing textures at one of the deeper room's ceiling

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5305/scrn1461.png

Hm, i see those sometimes even outside. Could be a graphic card driver problem, too.
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)

Might be so, I'm using quite new ATI card which does not work very well with AO

Quote Originally Posted by Leileena View Post
    Eumenidis, who used to be a pretty cool boss for the low subway, is now completely out of place all the way to the end of the dungeon, in the zix cave.
    One of my favorite "noob days" stories from AO was someone who said they used to get really annoyed at this player named "Eumenidies" who hung out in the subway and killed people. I'll miss that.

I noticed today that the max level for the subway is now 25. Is this something that came with the Daily Missions patch or has it been in a while without my knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by JerryCruncher View Post
    I noticed today that the max level for the subway is now 25. Is this something that came with the Daily Missions patch or has it been in a while without my knowledge?
    The subway has always been max level of 25 to enter.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Edit: ^^ beaten to the punch...
    Reetzor 150/9

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    The subway has always been max level of 25 to enter.
    Wrong.

It used to be 24, Technogen. Hence some people having 24 twinks. Anyone got a date or patch for when this happened or did FC ninja-patch it on us?

Eumenedies is hiding because he finally realised what a crappy pun his name really is...

if the game wants to survive it needs to focus on new players and free froob trial players. so subway is a good place to start
    i think subway needs much more improvement.
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Lifedelite View Post
    Eumenedies is hiding because he finally realised what a crappy pun his name really is...
    Eumenides were ancient greek maintainers of social justice. They were also bloodsucking hags unleashed by the gods upon anyone who mistreated travelers or visitors - basically vampires that only preyed on the evil. Their name morphed into 'amenities'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast