Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online Players – we need you for a Stress Test!

Funcom employee Anarchy Online Players – we need you for a Stress Test!

Anarchy Online Players – we need you for a Stress Test!

Sweet Robot, a Funcom company, has made a free-to-play MMO for kids called Pets vs Monsters.

What is Pets vs Monsters all about?

Our world and others are being invaded by Monsters and they’re trying to take over! Team up with your favorite pets to battle the monster invasion. Explore dangerous and mysterious worlds with your friends, collect loot to customize your character, and find new and powerful pets!

What do we need?

We need to stress our servers. The stress test is on Saturday, October 23rd from 12pm (noon) to 5pm EDT / 18:00 to 23:00 CET / 16:00 to 21:00 GMT. .

We will reward you for your help! All players who reach level 15 will be given a beta key for The Secret World and all players who reach level 10 will be entered into a draw for a beta key!

How do I join the stress test?

• Login to your Anarchy Online account at https://register.funcom.com/account.
    • Once signed in you will see “Pets Vs Monsters Stress Test!” in the upper left of the page.
    • Click “Play now” to launch the client.

To enable access to all content in Pets vs Monsters, follow the “Save my Character” and then “Become a Member” process you see in-game.

We have created a feedback section on the Anarchy Online forums to let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!

To get access to the forum, please follow this link

See you in game!

See you in game!

The Pets vs Monsters Team

cannot find any pets vs. monsters sign-up option where indicated upon login.

+1

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Advisor of Vox Populi

Pftt beta key. Beer and pizza is the standard for stuff like this!

i have 3 max-level chars there...

and NOW where i have completet pets vs monsters several times you want me to start another one to get a tsw beta key?

Quote Originally Posted by NJBreed View Post
    Ditto!

So, all players who reach 15 during that time period, or from now until the end of the time period?

Quote Originally Posted by NJBreed View Post
    It'll be there on Wednesday. Maybe. If you're good. :P

hope the graphics aint prettier than ao

you just start the game and click on "become a member" once you are IN the game and want to leave it.

The game itself was pretty funny, ok it is for kids and because of that it is easy and you can´t wirte any texts, just use premade sentences, but i think for the target group it is okay to do it so.

But i missed teaming in there, it was an odd single-multi-mmogame thingy.

Oh and the Equipment system was kinda funny, don´t use auto equip, it will only go by item level and not item stats, in fact on my "mainchar" i just have 1 hat which has stats, it is a level 22 shell visor, the only head-item i found which had stats, so i wanted to use it for sure the whole time.

Same goes for other slots, you get for example level 30 stuff which is worse than level 22 stuff, but if you hit auto equip you are screwed because you need an hour to find the correct parts which you wanted to use (this is due the strange inventory and the fact you can´t sell armor, you get the same armor parts 20 times per character)...

So, will it be possible to sign up before test is over?
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    Pftt beta key. Beer and pizza is the standard for stuff like this!
    This is a kids game so replace beer and pizza with milk and cookies.

Also unless that link isn't suppose to show up till tomorrow I'm not seeing it either.

I'm a MP. I know everything about pets! I'll be there.
    Chrisax
    MP 220, AL 30, Research 70, active, Born on Rimor
    In AO since 2001
    Founder and elected President of Athen Paladins
    www.athenpaladins.org
    Member of the Clerical Staff of the Council of Truth

I don't see the link on the account page either.

Waldgeist where is the button on our account page? (upper left is AoC advertisement, and i can´t find the button elsewhere, btw what is Bloodline Champions?).

And my other question is, will it be enough if i just log my level 40 char tomorrow and disturb erm i mean help some newbies there to get a tsw beta key?

The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Quote Originally Posted by ElBoogy View Post
    btw what is Bloodline Champions?
    Wikipedia alert!

Bloodline Champions (BLC) is an Arena based PvP game developed by the Swedish company Stunlock Studios
    (Published by FunCom)
    Currently in "closed" beta I believe
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

Funcom employee

The link on the account page will not be visible till the stress test starts tomorrow.

Presently we have a beta running, but the beta tomorrow will not be the same as the one running now. The only way to access the Beta tomorrow will be through the explanation described in the starting article.

If you follow the link on petsvsmonsters.com you will not end up on our stress test server, that we will be using tomorrow. So please use the link from your account page.

Thank you for your help and assistance in stressing our beta servers

Cheers,
    Waldgeist

Could you post a link so I can pre-download the game (unless it's a browser game?) at least?
    My internet kinda sucks...

so i need to start a new char from zero hmmm ok

just go to www.petsvsmonster.com Flipy and play there, it is a Java based semi browser game

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast