Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - October 1st, 2010 - Gratitude

Good to hear that the engine is coming along fine still. Might actually start paying for my main account again soon enough, then.
    GO WITH MANY BLELBINEMS

GUESS WHO (IT STARTS WITH "SWORD" AND ENDS WITH "BREAKER")

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    Apparently I have been playing my melee toons for quite a while.

How long have boxes of ammo been unsplittable?
    Boxes of ammo have always been unsplittable. Stacks should be though.
    For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Level locking is bad…using by skill is good. Profession locked items are unlikely. More breed diversity is likely…items may well play a part in this. No specific plans for NoDrops. If there are plans for the weird looking nanos I don’t know about them or I’ve forgotten. I don’t see an AO Classic + Notum wars as financially viable and as such it is unlikely. I won’t be re-introducing player-looting. People with lifetime or permanently free accounts have their Vet points calculated monthly as before.
    Profession locked items are unlikely. HHAB is not profession locked. l2read people
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

ohkai
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    Profession locked items are unlikely. HHAB is not profession locked. l2read people
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    Level locking is bad...
    Yes...l2read indeed.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    Apparently I have been playing my melee toons for quite a while.

How long have boxes of ammo been unsplittable?
    Would be nice if you could right click a box of ammo and get a stack of 100 spawned out of it.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

not first !

but nice to read, was about time.

btw readin fwm on mobile phone takes long hehe

Now lets close Rimor and have a blast on Atlantean!

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Yes...l2read indeed.
    Clearly you did not read the next sentence. Your taking his statement out of context, as is everyone else.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    Clearly you did not read the next sentence. Your taking his statement out of context, as is everyone else.
    Clearly you did not read the question he was answering...

Quote Originally Posted by ArienSky
    Is the plan to increase or decrease the number of lvl locked nanos/items?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    Level locking is bad...
    Sounds to me like the plan would be not to increase the number of level locked items then, as they did with this patch.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Bit disappointed there are no balance docs. Didn't I read the balance should happen this year still? Gotta be hard to pull off at this pace of releases. I hope internally there is a clearer picture.

{removed by Anarrina}

[about HHAB level lock change]

I'd like to know the answer as well. Keeping it out of sec7 and adjusting it to fit the new battlestation levels both are possible answers, would be cool to know what exactly was the reason.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Oct 2nd, 2010 at 04:11:07.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Sounds to me like the plan would be not to increase the number of level locked items then, as they did with this patch.
    Nitpicking... But technically... they didn't raise the number of level locked items this patch.... they just moved a level lock on an already level locked item. That said, I don't nesecarily agree with it.
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

well, to be fair.. HHaB has always been level locked. The level requirement just increased from 190 to 201.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

so couldnt see like see a screenshot of the sky or something? :P would be nice with something new with all the talk about this going well nor or not

other then that what about the mentoring system, will it happen? if so any eta? after everything else, or?

Will S7 be similar to S10 lootwise(phats) or will it be more for axp like arid, or something inbetween?

I have to add Means. That the sky in AO (with dx7) is much better looking than what i seen on other engines with dx9. So i understand the work on porting it. Thx for great info

First to be last.

So, the sky isnt falling anymore?
    Pics or it didnt happen.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

as already said in the coon nerf thread, you can cancel AMS to recap, you can cancel Bio Cocoon but cannot recap, you cannot even cancel Dance of Fools. It is very frustrating as Profession using Dance of Fools that you cannot even cancel your Def, to do something useful after clearing a point, when you have used your toolset to clear the point, but you cannot cap it at all. I don't think, the way to fix that now could be to make it impossible to cancel the AMS, but to make it possible to cancel Dance of Fools and Bio Cocoon. You'll sacrifice your defence in order do help your side winning the battlestation.

I think you forgot to attach info on the engi nano changes?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Yes, what's going on with engies? We MPs need to see what fancy new stuff we are going to steal from them.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast