Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Atlantean] Fireplace Friday's 19:00 RST Reets

Quote Originally Posted by PereatMundus View Post
    ahh a shame that windguaerd

hope you can come tonight

Oh and Last Friday My computer crashed in the middle of things so no screenies or namelists ^^

But there where a bunch Of Omni-Pol present and General Leileena
    Well today I could have attended, however my laptop (and only way to log into AO) is half dead. Hard Drive is going, and I can just run the org bot and teamspeak, even tho both programs will freeze at random.

2 days without AO, and now I realize that even tho I don't spend as much time doing AO related things like I was 5years ago, I still spend a considerable amount of my day online, 90% doing AO stuff. Giving away starter kits to lowbies, giving away hundreds of items a week on another toon, doing public raids, on org and public raid bot teamspeak servers talking to AO players, running my org, posting in org and official forums, etc ,etc ,etc...

Now I can't do most of it because my web browser freezes (it's taken me about 20mins to get this far into this post) and my laptop is dying.

My patience is being tested, I want so badly to take a bat to this laptop, but I can't since it's the only way for me to do anything online.

I will try to continue supporting RP Events through AOU, if this laptop dies I will go to the local library and use their computers there to access AOU and do it from there if I have to (unfortunately they won't allow the installation of an MMO, and or even an IRC program, they thought I was nuts).
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Well today I could have attended, however my laptop (and only way to log into AO) is half dead. Hard Drive is going, and I can just run the org bot and teamspeak, even tho both programs will freeze at random.

2 days without AO, and now I realize that even tho I don't spend as much time doing AO related things like I was 5years ago, I still spend a considerable amount of my day online, 90% doing AO stuff. Giving away starter kits to lowbies, giving away hundreds of items a week on another toon, doing public raids, on org and public raid bot teamspeak servers talking to AO players, running my org, posting in org and official forums, etc ,etc ,etc...

Now I can't do most of it because my web browser freezes (it's taken me about 20mins to get this far into this post) and my laptop is dying.

My patience is being tested, I want so badly to take a bat to this laptop, but I can't since it's the only way for me to do anything online.

I will try to continue supporting RP Events through AOU, if this laptop dies I will go to the local library and use their computers there to access AOU and do it from there if I have to (unfortunately they won't allow the installation of an MMO, and or even an IRC program, they thought I was nuts).
    Friday Again

Outch Windguaerd, never fun when the computer breaks down.

Hope you'll get it fixed or get a new one soon!

Last Friday was a relaxed talk with Leileena and seems people have more time about 1hour after 19:00GMT as it seems thats when every last few fridays more people show up.

Laura "Estin" the hostess had a productive talk with Leileena last time, and seems there will be opportunity to host future Fireplace Friday's at another as of now undisclosed location in neutral territory...
    Will have to wait for details to be ironed out, since we'r even planning IC
    *why do things ooc when we could do it IC

Perhaps the time should be pushed up an hour or so aswell.

In any case Im typing this from my laptop since Im currently on vacation. and wount be able to make it tonight, been traveling for the most part of this week and wount be home for another couple of days.

I'm aware Fireplace Friday's is added on tonights date aswell on AO-Univers events calender. And even though I wount be there on one of my characters and Laura Estin and her guards is missing, I still guess some might stop by and chat.
    I just wount be there to help.

No biggie I assume since the last 2 Friday's was slow and more people showed up and RPed a little bit just as I was leaving.
    -You must be the change you wish to see-
    (Omni-Mining) Iivanov Clark (Iivanov) Gear 200-Soldier
    (Omni-Mining) Tamena (Tamena) Gear 85-Trader
    Omni-Mining | Omni-Mining Propaganda | Omni-Pol
    Atlantean RP gimp since dec 2001

December's Calendar is set, let me know if I need to edit anything. I can still use Firefox, somewhat.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    December's Calendar is set, let me know if I need to edit anything. I can still use Firefox, somewhat.
    Sure thing, will do.
    We'll see what happens, perhaps a shift in time and location will happen next Friday.

Will try and tweak things a bit best to push it to 20:00GMT atleast. I have no issue with keeping things going at 19:00 but such a shame that there always is a couple of ppl showing up just as Im leaving.

Perhaps 20:00GMT to 21:00GMT would be better?

Any thoughts? just submit a reply if you got an idea / View

I personally can only attend half of the event if it's moved an hour later, but seeing as how I have to leave near all RP events halfway trough it does seem like that is prime time for the rest of Rubi-Ka.

Ps. The aforementioned location is not suitable for all factions since the ICC guards were moved out, thus no location for a fireplace Fridays event.

If your talking about at Reets... ??? Last time I was in last ditch, (which was a few moments ago).. there were still ICC Peacekeepers in the expected locations outside of Reets....

Since when is Last Ditch not a suitable place for neutrals? Or did I totally miss something and your not holding these in the Fireplace Room at Reets... (which is why I thought you called it Fireplace Fridays anyway)

Or maybe I should just go back to bed. It is too early to be up.
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Quote Originally Posted by PereatMundus View Post

Laura "Estin" the hostess had a productive talk with Leileena last time, and seems there will be opportunity to host future Fireplace Friday's at another as of now undisclosed location in neutral territory...
    Will have to wait for details to be ironed out, since we'r even planning IC
    *why do things ooc when we could do it IC
    Back to bed for you it is.

[ venue change/discussion: Yup yup, was misscommunication there on my part.

In any case, 'tis Friday

This Friday Im back in Sweden (where I live) yet cannot make it. Hollyday season upon us and Im of on a "julbord" [ linky ] [ I SERIOUSLY dispute the wikipedia entry that this is "the highlight of Swedish cuisine," ] many of those with various work-mates and friends the comming weekends here.
    Strange custom with many different kinds of "not really" tasty foodstuffs

In any case, I've met a couple of Old-timers resently returned to AO that enjoy RPing and both of em had read about FpF before I got a chanse to try and pimp it ^^ .

please make em feel welcome ^^

All in all. Its a time a date and a place, nothin more Best chanse to bump into RPers you dont usually meet in AO [ next to hunting down LTCs when u see them online ^^ ]
    Last edited by PereatMundus; Dec 3rd, 2010 at 16:19:41.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123