Thread: MeleeEnergy perks/research?

MeleeEnergy perks/research?

During the rebalance, perhaps you should consider to add some MeleeEnergy perks to the game.

Currently the only perkline for ME is the Champion of Heavy Infantry line.

RangedEnergy has a group perkline (Power Up) and some profs even have research for it. But the ME is missing everywhere.

good call. I made some suggestions for this in the keeper forum.

They are putting in new buffs for keepers for it so I guess there should also be some perk support if people are gonna use it.
    Sleincour 220/30/70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Patientis 220/28 Solitus Doctor
    Ingha 220/30 Solitus Bureaucrat
    Zizzla 150/20 Opifex Martial Artist
    Grobian 142/12 Atrox Enforcer
    Svengoran 127/15 Atrox Soldier
    Illxlll 102/10 Nanomage Nanotechnician
    Psicharpax 100/6 Nanomage Metaphysicist
    Sleina 100/7 Opifex Fixer

Veteran of the Scandinavian RK1 clan guild ..:Nordic Alliance:..

Would be nice for mps, too. Sometime they seemed to be meant to use melee energy weapons.

And i generally missed a dedicated perkline for that weapon-skill for very long. More diversity is what the game needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Seinstheorie View Post
    Would be nice for mps, too. Sometime they seemed to be meant to use melee energy weapons.

And i generally missed a dedicated perkline for that weapon-skill for very long. More diversity is what the game needs.
    Enf should get it before MP gets it. Enfs have a whole nano line for buffing ME.
    Kaelde ~ Gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even gimpier than Kaelde

Thingymawhat of Paragon

Sure i see no reason why enfs shouldn't get it as well

Quote Originally Posted by farbman View Post
    During the rebalance, perhaps you should consider to add some MeleeEnergy perks to the game.

Currently the only perkline for ME is the Champion of Heavy Infantry line.

RangedEnergy has a group perkline (Power Up) and some profs even have research for it. But the ME is missing everywhere.
    I wanted to ask in next FwM about melee energy perkline, glad to see that others want to know it too.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by CastarasOfPie View Post
    Enf should get it before MP gets it. Enfs have a whole nano line for buffing ME.
    Yeah, professions with highest AR should get SA weapon which checks the lowest evade skills(duck-exp).....
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

I wouldn't get my hopes to high on this, could just end up with power up perkline being made to raise melee energy as well and moved to generic :/
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

bump for enfs getting ME.
    220 Shade "Dominating"
    164 Enforcer "Solutions"

I would say Enfs have plenty of weapon choices already. But yeah, the buffs are there which I guess would support your claim.

I also think I saw that advs has the cheapest IP-cost for raising ME so maybe they should have access to?
    Sleincour 220/30/70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Patientis 220/28 Solitus Doctor
    Ingha 220/30 Solitus Bureaucrat
    Zizzla 150/20 Opifex Martial Artist
    Grobian 142/12 Atrox Enforcer
    Svengoran 127/15 Atrox Soldier
    Illxlll 102/10 Nanomage Nanotechnician
    Psicharpax 100/6 Nanomage Metaphysicist
    Sleina 100/7 Opifex Fixer

Veteran of the Scandinavian RK1 clan guild ..:Nordic Alliance:..

Group perk line accessible for enfoes, keepers, MPs and shades. +200 ME, some +dmg, one +dmg perk, three average damage perks, all checking ME vs duck.
    Battle "Kitesfear" Hymns Field Marshall
    Arzamas "Reken" Sixteen Supreme Creator
    Bunch of alts

7.62 - One size fits all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitesfear View Post
    Group perk line accessible for enfoes, keepers, MPs and shades. +200 ME, some +dmg, one +dmg perk, three average damage perks, all checking ME vs duck.
    +adv

Quote Originally Posted by farbman View Post
    +adv
    Lol, advies need serious nerf and not more love!

Can we get melee energy put into support brains aswell please
    While where at it ofc
    Lordplayer: Lets just put it down to people being completely retarded carrying on the "reply nerf to any keeper topic" mentality of years gone by.

Cergorn 220/30/70 Atrox Keeper
    Yamura 220/30/70 Soli Crat

wait, they're not adding melee energy perks/research? wtf, seriously? guess thats why my TL5 keeper is still sitting on the back burner for all this time, and maybe still will be after rebalance.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulTarder View Post
    wait, they're not adding melee energy perks/research? wtf, seriously?
    Where'd you get that from?
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    Where'd you get that from?
    what are you talking about?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulTarder View Post
    what are you talking about?
    Keeper professional already said a Melee energy line is being put in.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

many thanks, i missed that piece of info when it came out