Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: level 200 sector 7 twink

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I guess though, one thing I really should explore is whether I want to downgrade the axe enough that I can completely ignore perks in edged mastery, and focus on sticking those perks in coon.. it IS helpful in many situations.
    I actually used the ql 250 mongoose on my enf. Both for the looks and because I could perk back and forth without worrying that it will go OE. The problem was, after I had planned this out and played a bit using just 1hb perks, once I perked into EM7 I never perked back!

Quote Originally Posted by Xirayne View Post
    The setup I would use if I were a trox enf is; http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=186099
    Mad twinking skills equipping an Advy figurine...

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Xirayne View Post
    I actually used the ql 250 mongoose on my enf. Both for the looks and because I could perk back and forth without worrying that it will go OE. The problem was, after I had planned this out and played a bit using just 1hb perks, once I perked into EM7 I never perked back!
    I was enjoying the brawler perks for a while.

I think I was using:

EM7, coon 9, 4 brawler

I was thinking of a 2hb enfo for s7 i see everyone with 1hb and 1he anyone know if it is possible to get 2201 2hb on a trox enfo?

Quote Originally Posted by Coreunit View Post
    I was thinking of a 2hb enfo for s7 i see everyone with 1hb and 1he anyone know if it is possible to get 2201 2hb on a trox enfo?
    Very much doable. Even without towers & contracts.

Here you go. That puts you down at 2203 2hb.

With that exact setup the only outside effects were trader cake, +10abi buff, +146wrangle and Dirty Fighter and a 300large hq.
    Last edited by sannz; Dec 12th, 2012 at 11:34:12. Reason: added buffs
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Anyone have a setup for getting the TNH belt on a trox enfo? i'll be going neut for it here soon and want to know what items I will have to get, getting the 1500 for the star wasn't all that hard, didn't even use biodome armor, hardest part was the skill lock. Oh, and is it possible to get 1800 comp lit nowadays
    Last edited by Teeko; Jan 22nd, 2013 at 01:59:18.

going neut for it?
    I've been gone for over a year, but I don't remember that it was an option to go neut, once you were clan/omni?
    Has that changed? ^^

I would love TNH belt on my trox enfo also...but not possible I think, being omni myself..
    Brasco 220/30 soldier
    Enlightment 200/30 enforcer
    Quiz 200/12 NT

Quote Originally Posted by Cassave View Post
    going neut for it?
    I've been gone for over a year, but I don't remember that it was an option to go neut, once you were clan/omni?
    Has that changed? ^^

I would love TNH belt on my trox enfo also...but not possible I think, being omni myself..
    http://www.xyphos.com/ao/aodb.php?id=297238
    Paid Funcom points, ingame store, blah blah. Not nodrop, so you can probably buy it from other players for credits.

(from what I can see, it should work even when you're in the shadowlevels, and it doesn't seem to set your side tokens to 0, so you'll probably have them again if you switch your faction back).
    Hlep gnak!

Thanks, that looks like a fun option

But Profiteer's Helper is the only reason people go clan, to get tokenboard on?
    It's only an extra 40cl, Last time I checked I wasn't close to 1710 CL yet... so might not be enough to go neut, have to go opi/soli as well then...
    Brasco 220/30 soldier
    Quiz 200/12 NT

Profiteer's Helper (Neutral Only) is only 30CL Better than the sided boards since they added the Triumphant Double Sun boards to the game years ago (PvP Faction Quest).

PvP Quest Guide - Clan
    PvP Quest Guide - Omni

I'll work on a setup after work so I can get in game and check appropriate bonuses for a lvl200 and see what is needed, as what I quickly checked on comes up a little short so I must be missing something.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

you are right, forgot about that pvp board.

Working hard on a setup to equip my dreadloch panther now, got a regular panther on, but used a tower for that, not really an option for omni nowadays ;P

Going solitus/opi sounds fun, but that will only make it harder to get the 2201 I imagine...

Curious what setup you come up with
    Brasco 220/30 soldier
    Quiz 200/12 NT

Something I wondered, how competitive could 1hb/1hb be for pvp?
    U have a lot less alpha-power, so won't be able to kill docs/agents I guess.
    But same damage type and max AR for both weapons would be nice.
    Plus more perks for defense.. (I gave up coon for both 1he/1hb perks in current setup.)
    Brasco 220/30 soldier
    Quiz 200/12 NT

Currently Dpanther/275 Panther on my 200 enf, and it works quite nicely, if you are used to having sneak attack then you will miss it, but its still possible to kill docs and evaders, just takes longer.
    Docs just need to be lured into a false sense of security
    avg hits 800+ fear nano and perks. With the stuns on the end of the perkline its not too bad.

Var
    Varsbot
    Variable004

nice to see you are active Var, saw your older posts about that NM enfo, looking good!

Guess I'll try the Dread/275 panther setup for a while...if only I can get that damn dpanther equiped...still like 20 points short...
    Must be something wrong if a NM can do it ;P
    Brasco 220/30 soldier
    Quiz 200/12 NT

you got an auno set up or something? there is usually some obscure item in a random slot missed out or even expertise.
    Varsbot
    Variable004

I have close to the same stuff you posted when you twinked weapons on.
    Just missing 2xLox ncu and not using implants like you did...
    can't get them back in when I already have my armor/weapons on...

So need to get 2 more lox ncu, and scrape the last 10 points somewhere....red belt would be nice, but not an option for poor trox
    Brasco 220/30 soldier
    Quiz 200/12 NT

I have close to the same stuff you posted when you twinked weapons on.
    Just missing 2xLox ncu and not using implants like you did...
    can't get them back in when I already have my armor/weapons on...

So need to get 2 more lox ncu, and scrape the last 10 points somewhere....red belt would be nice, but not an option for poor trox
    I didn't need any 1hb ncus to do dpanther on my solitus, Are you using the 146 umbral and the +14 noob island 1hb buff in your calcs? an Auno config would help us a lot :P

I'll be doing red belt on my trox enfo once I finish farming the terrible gear and get motivated to do all of that stuff again. I was able to do dpanther and ql300 type 240 axe without any 1he/1hb ncus at all. Did take contracts and a tower though to make it easymode
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

this is me right now:
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=34054

So, mainly need to find 2xLox NCU, and havent equiped pillows/pistols for str/sta yet, since i have my weapons on now, dont want to take them off before I am 100% sure I can equip what I want.

Now I have: 300 panther+275 mongoose
    I want: dpanther+275 panther
    Brasco 220/30 soldier
    Quiz 200/12 NT

nice to see you are active Var, saw your older posts about that NM enfo, looking good!

Guess I'll try the Dread/275 panther setup for a while...if only I can get that damn dpanther equiped...still like 20 points short...
    Must be something wrong if a NM can do it ;P
    I think the +14 1hb buff stacks with top 1hb buff as well if you havent included that.
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast