Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allow Stat Throttle

I resetted body dev and can still solo pretty much everything a shade can in high hp setup :S would be kinda OP for duels tho, cuz i would still retain my def i would normally lose from de-equipting bracers/tokenboard/utils etc, but could still outheal 11s AS.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    would be kinda OP for duels tho, cuz i would still retain my def i would normally lose from de-equipting bracers/tokenboard/utils etc, but could still outheal 11s AS.
    This is a factor I hadn't thought of, thanks.

I now agree that throttling body dev might be a -little- overpowered. If it was a make or break on the suggestion I'd say ignore it.

Rebump for tradeskilling and runspeed though.
    Raise your hand \o if you want to pay lots of attention to Veebz!

Throttling Tradeskills is definitely a valid idea. There are many times we want to make exactly QL 160 Infused Yutto's NCUs for instance.

I can't really see a reason to want to throttle other stats, except for determining exact formulas for recharge times and stat relationships. In the end, I think it would be to revealing of the physics enabling people to 'predict' optimized setups. At the moment, it's rather empirical. I would like to see it stay like that.

What situations would someone want to throttle runspeed?
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

helping a lowbie get somewhere, rather than running backwards and side to side and having to stay at your computer.

edit: lowering of bd/hp is a terrible, terrible idea.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12