Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S7 Weapons

deleted. not worth it.
    Last edited by Gunfytr; Oct 10th, 2010 at 02:38:23.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Look real hard at that assault rifle. Are u ready for Docs with 11 sec FA?
    Don't care really ... I don't see anyone making TL2/3 or even many TL 4 doc twinks. Even if they do cap it, it won't do much damage anyways.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    where's my Special Edition NT wep? ><
    You are talking about the 90% def check that bypasses AAD that you can debuff anyone to either almost 0 or negatives, that bypasses reflects and HP caps and does huge DPS right?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Advys can cap the JEPP, which has the SAME FA recharge. With very little FA support.
    For a Soldier you don't seem to understand specials recharge.

JEPP has a 1 second weapon recharge; the Carbine does not. This adds a ton of skill to the requirement to cap the SE Carbine.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    For a Soldier you don't seem to understand specials recharge.

JEPP has a 1 second weapon recharge; the Carbine does not. This adds a ton of skill to the requirement to cap the SE Carbine.
    FA recharge works off FA Cycle, not weapon recharge speed.

Quote Originally Posted by ithacana View Post
    FA recharge works off FA Cycle, not weapon recharge speed.
    It's a combination of the two actually. l2calc
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Full Auto = (Recharge delay x 40) + Full Auto Delay** - FA skill/25

** Full Auto Delay = FullAutoRecharge/100. FullAutoRecharge can also be found with Anarchy Mainframe

Afaik...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Where do you guys see these weapons ? i dont see any links to any incoming weapons anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by fixyourself View Post
    Where do you guys see these weapons ? i dont see any links to any incoming weapons anywhere.
    DB rip topic in the 18.3 forum.

Don't care really ... I don't see anyone making TL2/3 or even many TL 4 doc twinks.
    Right
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

That Assault Rifle is locked to soldiers.

And I trust Gunfyr to make the right judgment call about capping, even though I didn't calc it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by quitter456 View Post
    It's a combination of the two actually. l2calc
    Pwnd. Guess I should stick to posting on things I know about, like being really really really ridiculously good looking.

1900 FA skill is correct.
    I guess any doc with this amount of FA skill would rather equip a d-shark anyway.
    A bullet may have your name on it, but a grenade is addressed To Whom it May Concern.

Don't care really ... I don't see anyone making TL2/3 or even many TL 4 doc twinks.
    R u nubi?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Yup, but at least I don't think Tl3/4 docs are going to cap FA in damage and recharge with an assualt rifle.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Kinda hard to twink the soldier requirement onto a doc too. Ideas anyone?
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

The whole point of the argument is that they are saying we can't remove prof lock because docs would be running around with 11s FA!
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

uh should have payed more attention, didn't catch it was in reply to taking prof reqs off.

Not sure you can get viably get it to 11 seconds on doc though even at tl7.. gonna be interesting to see what the docs nano docs bring and what kind of gear they'll enforce.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

As I said, 1900 FA skill. Even as Atrox you'd be more than 1000 points short. Could be a nice weapon for high AC if you're after something special anyway. Burst should be easily capable and FA is useful without capped recharge.
    A bullet may have your name on it, but a grenade is addressed To Whom it May Concern.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12