Thread: 175-214 BS and HHAB

175-214 BS and HHAB

So, why if the HHAB was nerfed because of the prior planned 175-200 BS and that was scrapped for a wider range are we now level locked even further out of a protection ring whe beast weapons are largely 190+ anyway.

Please return the protection ring to tl6 and if absolutly necessary place the +500 NR as a "use" buff for lvl 201+ that shows up as hostile, is indefinate and checks if the ring is equipped to keep running.

This doesn't look like theres a lot of effort towards rebalencing, when you shift a priority and drop some things along the way. Please dont' half-a** this stuff.

First, nerfing a zone protection ring because of pvp (when the +500 NR is going to have little effect vs a 214's 250+ points in base nanoskills anyway) is rediculous.

Second, why does the effort seem to be focused that if you want to pvp in BS, you want to twink at the following levels (from 100 on)

100 - Formans / BS
    150 - S10 / BS
    174 - BS (to destroy leveling toons and still be out of reach of 220s when flagged outside of BS)
    214 - BS (to destroy leveling toons) with simply some time gathering LoX/Pande(the stuff thats not level restricted)/APF's/ql 300 Alien or OFAB armor with ease

Means stated the main reason the HHAB was changed was to prevent sub 200's getting pande loot and 500 nano resist in the upcoming apf

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    Means stated the main reason the HHAB was changed was to prevent sub 200's getting pande loot and 500 nano resist in the upcoming apf
    And what stops you to get Pande loot without HH@B?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    And what stops you to get Pande loot without HH@B?
    prevent
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Not like there's a difference in practical use of those two words.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

There are TL2/3s that have equipment from Pande in their social. I don't believe the lack of Hold Hell at Bay was a big deterrent for them.
    Raise your hand \o if you want to pay lots of attention to Veebz!

it would prevent me. i am far to lazy for such things
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

but the mini hhab

ToWear
    Operator = Greater Than Statistic = Sense Target = Self Value = 399
    ChildOp = And Operator = Greater Than Statistic = Psychic Target = Self Value = 399
    ChildOp = And Operator = Greater Than Statistic = Level Target = Self Value = 150
    ChildOp = And Operator = Is Set Statistic = Expansion Target = Self Value = 8

OnWear
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : RunSpeed 50
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : NanoResist 200
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : XPModifier 7
    Name = SetFlag Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : NanoFocusLevel 5

so 500 NR is too much at 190, but 200 is ok at 150?

and "the guy" that in practice says level locks are bad, stamps a 201 req because that single item apparently breaks s7 (and the pande loot that is a hell of a lot of work to actually wear not in social also breaks it)? seems to me that we're looking at yet another junk PF, placed to give a slighly larger timesink for players

it's ammusing to me that as of right now there is low incentive for s7 except for grabbing a special edition nodrop weapon at 150, and the mini hhab also at 150...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfullie View Post
    it's ammusing to me that as of right now there is low incentive for s7 except for grabbing a special edition nodrop weapon at 150, and the mini hhab also at 150...
    And a +5-to-all-abilities NCU belt.

Methinks they should change Haldruf's to +20 to all while they're at it. Although, kind of pointless since you can get the Xan screwdriver long before you can actually wear the belt anyway now.
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfullie View Post
    Personally, I'll grab the XP and Damage NCUs

The only thing that the new hhab level lock will change is that rich and established players will be able to take an even further step away from the new players in the new pf, but I guess funcom knows all about that ^^
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    The only thing that the new hhab level lock will change is that rich and established players will be able to take an even further step away from the new players in the new pf, but I guess funcom knows all about that ^^
    Yes, and that old players will have an inharited bonus in getting the items before the change.

I can not imagine anything more unfair and less balanced..
    If you have teh skill to be in pandemonium, an item should not be what keeps you out from a PF, especially not when it has been open for many many years, where people have gotten the items..

Kind Regards
    -Ariensky

PS: People have -always- agreed that HH@B never should have gotten that 500 NR buff, just move it already..
    Nano vs. NR should not be balanced around single "everyone must have" items.
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

Red face

I only know that the mini hhab will uber nerf some profession, mainly trader and doc, +200NR is alot.

Byebye traders goodluck draining now..

I just wonder why FC instead of rebalancing, continue to introduce unbalancing stuff

just lets hope it will be NODROP...
    Last edited by Drakeep; Oct 15th, 2010 at 20:20:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeep View Post
    I only know that the mini hhab will uber nerf some profession, mainly trader and doc, +200NR is alot.

Byebye traders goodluck draining now..

I just wonder why FC instead of rebalancing, continue to introduce unbalancing stuff

just lets hope it will be NODROP...
    Yeah those poor tl5 traders, how will they ever drain and kill someone after this patch?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot