Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Twists and Turns. End or Beginning?

Twists and Turns. End or Beginning?

”I told ya to watch out for the kitten! Now the tail's hurting and the fur is all messed up.” Julia glares at the huge and dumb looking trox at the door.
    ”I could pass ya back to jail any minute now, so be careful with my stuff, alright? I been knowing ya for years now, and now that yer finally getting free, i dont wanna send ya back there. Got it?”
    The Trox nods and with hasty steps he walks out from the apartment with a big box in his hands. Julia sighs and hugs the sabre kitten on her lap. ”Yanno, Spot... I cant take ya with me now.” The kitten looks up and tilts it's cute little head. ”Awh.. How am i gonna let ya go, huh? It'll be a month or two and ya'd be way too big to follow me. Ya need to go where ya belong...” She sighs and pats the kitten gently.
    Spot looks up to Julia and starts to purr softly.
    Julia smiles and lets Spot on the floor. She stands up and grabs a beercan from ontop of a box.
    ”Yeah.. Not much to pack anymore.. Few lamps, plants, the carpets, and that table..” She starts to walk around the place and runs her fingers slowly ontop of the boxes. As she lifts one smaller box on the floor, it's bottom breaks and a smaller wooden box drops from it midway. ”Oh, i hope there was nothing easily breakable in there” She mumbles and picks up the wooden box. The surface of it is covered in thick dust and dirt. The lock seems to be old and rusty. Julia sits on the floor and starts to clean the box.
    ”Why would i want to keep a box like this? I wonder if i still have the key somewhere...” As Julia puts the box on the floor, one of the corners give up and the whole box just falls apart on the floor. Julia blinks few times and chuckles. ”Easier than i thought...” She pushes the parts of the box near the wall on her right and starts to go through the stuff that was inside the box. Suddenly, she stops smiling, and stares at a silver ring on her hand. The inside of the ring was appearently messed up with something, so it could not be read.
    ”Why would i want to keep a simple silver ring..? It's not like i've been married or anything..”
    Julia shrugs and continues to go through the stuff on the floor. Old notebook from her early years, a necklace her father gave her, her old Polymorphing stone and...
    ”A disc? Errm.. ” She stretches to the table and takes a adapter. She plugs the adapter to her datapad and insertas the disc to the adapter. Slowly.. slowly.. slowly a hologram of a photo shows up from her datapad, and Julia starts to gasp for air. Her biggest fear just came true.
    ”No.. no no.. This must have been edited! NO!” She rips the adaptor off her datapad and stands up. Her expression now is mixed with fear, anger and disgust.
    ”After all, it makes sense.. All the things people said to me... All... Everything...”
    She closes her eyes, stays there for a moment and then pulls the visor back down from her forehead.
    ”Im going out!” She growls at the trox at her door. ”And be sure to destroy the disc on the floor next to the table as ya take the boxes out. I dont care how, but get rid of it!”
    She storms out of the door and leaps down from the balcony.

(( To be continued... ))
    Last edited by Ciyanid; Oct 16th, 2010 at 18:43:49.
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3
    ~[[ Trying to be active on forums. ]]~

"Now to right.." Julia gasps for air as she feels a bulled sink up to her protective gear. She takes a tight turn to right and her feet almost give up. For a moment, she stops and looks around.

"I lost him?" Julia runs a quick scan on her gear. "7 bullets!? Got to be kidding me! If i now didnt have this vest, i'd be long gone." She laughs and looks around.

Somewhere behind her she hears footsteps and quickly leans to a wall next to her. As the footsteps get closer she quietly loads her pistols and prepares to hit and run again. She waits.. and as the footsteps stop, Julia jumps behind the corner, empties her JEPP's clip to the person now facing her, and with few sidesteps she continues her way to someplace to hide again. She reloads the JEPP and runs with all she got.

"This is getting easier time after time. Are Pollers really getting this lazy!?"

Julia hides under a small bridge connecting two balconies near Rompas bar and sits down, still following her surroundings. "I better get everything off this trip, then. Gonna be one of the last times i get to relax like this." She chuckles and hits the protective gear with her fist few times.
    "Yush, let's show those omlets!" She sprints to run and heads to the northest Mongol meat. Just seconds before she gets there, she sees a atrox walking her way, and a droid following him.
    "Oh, Pollers?" She grins and runs to the atrox, and just for the tease she fires few shots towards the trox. She laughs and sticks her tongue out at him and starts to run as she sees the droid running towards her. She turns, fires few more shots towards the trox and figuring from the response, she hit him real good. And again, there she was, running for her life, with a big smile on her face.
    "Oh boy am i gonna miss this.." She stops after running for a while, looks back, and prepares to shoot. As the way's clear, she sprints to run again and heads back to Rompas way.

Her datapad beebs.

"Hm?" She stops, leans to a wall and taps her visor.
    "Medusas.. two hours?.. Guess so then.." She sighs and accepts the mission.

Within seconds, the spot where she was standing, was now empty and only few green feathers were falling down from the sky.

Later on, in Deep Artery Valley, "Medusa territory"

Julia bashes the Medusa's head to the ground and blasts it with her Twitch. She rips a necklace off the now dead medusa's neck and stuffs it to her backpack.

"Allright, two more of these.." She stretches and reloads. Suddenly, she stops and listens. Someone is coming closer. Bad for her, the wind now blows to the wrong direction, so Julia isnt able to guess by scent. As the footsteps get closer, she turns, points her both pistols at the person facing her and stops. Slowly, she backs and sighs.

"And what are you doing here..?
    *Giggle*

Gun sighs. Nope, bashing these stupid creatures still isnt working out his frustrations. Coming around a hillock, he stops. Staring into two barrels, hes looks passed them and sighs again.

"And WHAT are YOU doing here...?"

"Therapy", he mumbles in reply, "And its not working". Raising his hands, he carefully walks over and sits on a rock.
    Glaring at Ciy, he says, "Just do us both a favor, and just send me to reclaim already. Cause it sure as hell couldnt do any more damage."

Leaning back, he awaits Ciys decision.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

"Therapy?" Julia chuckles and lowers her pistols.
    "Didnt think ya were the kind of a person to go to therapy." She carefully lifts her visor and eyes Gunfytr. "Besides.. ya look horrible....."
    But all of sudden, Julia reloads the pistols, turns to her left and empties the JEPP's clip into a medusa. She frowns as she walks to it, grabs the item she was after and puts it into the backpack.
    "Not gonna send ya to reclaim... It's no fun." She almost whispers.
    "Anyway, have fun with the therapy! I got what i needed, so.. im leaving!" As she walks she kicks a medusa on the dround and twists it's neck and forcefully rips the necklace off the creature. She glances behind her again and wipes the fake mix of smile and grin off her face.
    "Goddamn im gonna be needing therapy aswell soon."
    *Giggle*

Gun numbly watches her walk away. Shaking his head, he mutters, "As big as this stinking planet is, I got to run into her."

Getting up off the ground, he looks around. "I have got to get my act together. Just let her go. Yeah, it hurts...and its gonna hurt for awhile, but you know its for the best."

Taking a deep breathe, he shakes himself. "Ok, lets do this."
    Because we said so.

Julia takes a look at her empty apartment and sighs.
    "Alright, gonna stay over at Nax's place tonight.. And day after tomorrow, im off."
    She smiles slightly and walks to the door, turns the lights off and closes the door. At the end of the hallway, she looks back once more and steps out.
    "Maybe im gonna do a small run in Entertainment tomorrow or the day after that, and leave my mark there before i go."
    Julia grins and leaps down from the balcony, and leaves to the nightlife of Old Athens.
    This was last time she ever left the Backyard 15.
    Last edited by Ciyanid; Oct 29th, 2010 at 01:56:51.
    *Giggle*

The last night...

"Hmm.. this shirt? .. Nah.. whatabout this one?" Julia goes through her clothes, trying to find good ones for the party. She turns to look at the sabre kitten behind her and smiles.
    "Yanno, im gonna need yer opinion about these if ya gonna sit there." She grins at the kitten.
    "Im not gonna get a word out of ya, am i?"
    The kitten yawns and lazily walks to the fireplace and lays down. Julia smiles and eyes the place she is in.
    "Nax really lives nicely.." She smiles. Julia sits down, drops the shirt on the floor and sighs. For many years she had been dreaming of leaving this place and start living freely. Ofcourse, she was not gonna leave this planet this time, as she once already did. She had other plans.
    "If my friends are in trouble, im gonna help 'em.. That's for sure." She mumbles. Ofcourse it felt bad for her to think that she would have to leave other friends back here, but..
    "Cant help it..." She closes her eyes and smiles. "I know things wont go as i'd want them to go, but atleast im gonna try."
    Julia stands up and looks around the clothes on the floor and smiles. Yes, last time she would be going into party like this, she had to look her best.
    "Maybe..." She stops, but shakes her head shortly after that.
    "No no no. it would be only trouble for.. him.." Julia frowns.

"Im just gonna have fun.. As i do everytime.." She giggles at herself and starts to fit more clothes on.

(( To be continued later on tonight... ))
    *Giggle*

As the party was over, Julia walked to Newland and went to sit on her usual spot, next to Neuters on the wall. As she got there, she saw two familiar figures sitting there.

"They did?" She asked as she heard Johann saying that something or someone went to CoT today. She was in her own worlds, and still feeling a bit dizzy after all the beers she had, so she couldnt head properly what Lucetta and Johann were talking.

After a while of sitting and talking, Lucetta's joke based insults started slowly annoy Julia. She got up, sneered and leaped down from the wall.

"Thanks for the support...." She replied and walked off.

It was her last night around these corners, why couldnt she just be with whoever she wanted, or spend her nights where ever she wanted to. After tomorrow, she would be long gone.

"Am i gonna even come back here..?" She mumbled as she was walking through Old Athens.

She stopped, and noticed that she was standing infront of the Backyard 15, staring at the sign.

"Oh right, i got nowhere to stay.." Julia sighed and started to walk again.

"Naxsina aint home, and i dont have the security code.. uhh.. what am i gonna do?"

After a while of silence, she looked at her communications device and sighed.

"Hey.. I removed the block system, so.. Yanno.. I.. um.. Ya mentioned that ya have new place..? Mind if I... come over there for tonight? Got nowhere else to go, to be honest..."
    *Giggle*

Gunfytr strolled thru Omni-Ent, enjoying the cool night air. He had enjoyed himself tonight. Getting a rare chance to catch up with old friends ((Timmah!!)). Spending most of the evening with Ciy made it that much sweeter. Strolling passed the Bronto Burger stand, he realizes hes hungry. Gazing at the menu, his comm beeps.

*Hey Lady, wats up?*
    *Really? You're sure?*
    *Ok, thats cool, I got plenty of room. Hey, uh...Im kinda hungry. I was gonna grab something. Want me to get you some? Ok, Ill meet you on the Station in about 20 minutes.*

Disconnecting, he leans back against the wall. His heart and his mind both racing. Both screaming conflicting orders at him. Straightening up, he focuses on one thought. "I can do this....however this goes, I can handle it". Glancing in disgust at the Burger stand, he strides off in search of more suitable fare. And...maybe a bottle of wine. Or two. Ok, maybe three, but thats all.
    Because we said so.

Julia looks behind her and stops behind a corner to catch her breath.
    "****.. this wasnt fun idea at all.. But hey, im not that far away form whompa.. I can make it there.." She takes a deep breath and starts to run again. Her heart drumming like never before, she runs with all she got.

"Goddamn pollers! They must've planned this out! ****!" Julia gasps for air as she trips and falls on the ground.
    "Oh god, i gotta keep running!" Julia glances around and gets up.
    "The mongol meat is right behind the corner.. Should be fine if i get there. It's a good place to hide.." She starts to run again, with no idea what might be waiting right behind the next corner.

As she runs, she can hear Pollers shouting something right behind her.
    "Keep on moving legs! I've been through worse, please move move move!" She thinks.
    The chase has been a long and tiring one for her.
    "Oh please i need to run.. After i get safe i can leave this place and go look for Him.." She nods and runs faster. As she sees mongol meat, she sighs.
    "Yes, i made it! I made it!" Julia smiles.

As soon as she gets closer, she sees a trox running away from the food stand and the vendor shouting after him. Julia frowns and slows down a bit. She could hear Feyad shout something somewhere near so she just keeps on running towards the stand, but something was wrong...

Only few meters before the stand, the vendor runs towards Julia, shouting something about running away, but that was all she could hear, when suddenly, a loud explosion fills the air, and everything goes white.. For the short moment, Julia still was conscious, she could see Pollers run towards her, trying to dodge the falling burning parts of the mongol meat stand.

"This... didnt... go... right..." She looks up at Feyad standing next to her and grinning widely.
    "Sorry.. Gunny..." She whispers as she passes out.
    *Giggle*

(( This is it guys Im gonna be gone for some time from today on. Most likely i'll be back next year, march or so..

Im gonna miss ya'll soooo much during the time im not here But hey, keep it going, and i hope to see more clan RP when i get back, mmkay?

Cya next year! <3 ))

((PS! I wanna see lots and lots and lots of new posts on Meanwhile on RK. I love reading what people been doing and all kinds of adventures they been through! ))
    Last edited by Ciyanid; Nov 3rd, 2010 at 10:00:46.
    *Giggle*

((Hurry back Darlin' ))
    Because we said so.

(( I will i will, as soon as i get other stuff off my way

Dont worry Gunny, i wont forget about ya<3 ))
    *Giggle*

Augustus looked around his room, "I still can't believe this is all digital. Father said transit to Rubi-Ka would be different than anything I've ever experienced." Looking at the read-out on the computer on the desk, Augustus thought "Still 24 hours out from Morning Star Station. I wonder what it will be like with a new body. Rubi-Ka has a lot to offer. Job security, pension, wonders.... " Augustus flipped through the brochures from Omni-Admin, looking at the different available positions. Suddenly the chime to his cabin door was chiming, "Enter."

A drab, silver Omni-Admin protocol droid entered the cabin. "Are you Augustus Randolph Howe, Employee # 497088231453, formerly of the Law firm Dewey, Cheatem & Howe?" the droid asked. "Yes," replied Augustus. The droid holds out a large data crystal, "By order of Omni-Admin, you have been appointed Defense Attorney for the plaintiff in this case. All pertinent information about the case is provided in this data crystal. The tribunal is set for 48 hours from now." "48 HOURS! That's not enough time to review the case, talk to my client! Geezus, I'm still 24 hours from the planet," Augustus replied. "Then it is a good thing you're still digital at this stage. No need for sleep. You have been given your assignment. Omni-Tek Protects!" With that, the droid leaves the room.

Augustus turns and moves towards the computer in his room. Placing the data crystal in the slot, the files begin to appear on the screen. "Holy-mother-of-gawd, criminal terrorism and murder!" he gasps. "There just no way I can do this in 48 hours. Maybe I can file for an extention." He sits at the chair and begins to type.......
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

After being unconscious for two days, Julia woke up on third day. She didnt know where she was, but she did know what happened three days ago.
    Alone in her cold cell, she was trying to think where she was. But nothing was coming up. Everyday, she had officers come to her cell and ask questions. She did not speak.
    "I am not speaking.. I am not telling them a thing.. They can torture me, they can rip my arms and legs off, they can kill me, but i will NOT talk.. She was thinking.

She wouldnt be here now without the explosion. If she only had powers to fly away from there...
    She was badly wounded at the time, and her comm.unit aswell as her datapad both took bad damage.
    "They wont be able to get anything off them.. They must be bashed or burnt by the explosion." Julia looked at her arms. The skin was partly burnt, but it didnt hurt.
    "Im gonna have these marks for the rest of my life, if i ever get out, that is..."
    She looked up to the ceiling as someone opened the door.

"Ready to talk are we?"

Julia closed her eyes and ignored the person standing at the door.

"FINE! You'll talk! Somehow, you WILL TALK! Im going to make sure of it!!" The door was closed, and Julia sighed.

"it was my own stupidity.. I should've just left.."

She opened her eyes and looked at the tiny window.

"Im sorry Agrestus.. I cant come find you now.. But i will come for you, soon, friend."
    *Giggle*

Taking a deep breath, the young lawyer approached the clerk at the desk. "I'd like to file these briefs and request for an extension on this case, Docket # Ciy-1899AB-54978, Omni-Tek Tribunal." The clerk looked up, took the data crystal and inserted it into his computer. Reviewing the files and request, the clerk frowns. Looking up, "Files accepted and recorded. Request for extension denied!" "Denied! Why is it denied? I have been on this planet for less than 24 hours. I have been unable to see my client, talk to any witnesses or verify any of the charges in this case. I must protest!" the young lawyer stated, his voice almost rising to a shout. The clerk looked again to his computer, "I see that the case was given to you almost 48 hours ago, in transit. All files were made available to you. Access to the ship's FTL communications was made available to you. It is not the responsibility of this office to make your lack of initiative. Request for extension denied! The Tribunal starts in six hours. I suggest you make good use of your remaining time. Good Day. Omni-Tek Serves!" The clerk returned to his computer and began to work. Realizing he would get no more help here, the young lawyer left the building.

A couple of hours later ........
    Tired and cranky, the young lawyer made his way to the lobby of Pathfinders, Inc. Walking up to the desk in the lobby, he approached the military clerk at the desk. "Hello, I'm Augustus R. Howe. I need to speak to this (looking down at a piece of paper), Major Gunfytr." "What is this about," asked the corporal. "I'm representing Ms. Gilliano and I need ...." "Stop right there," said the corporal. Turning and shouting over his shoulder, "Sergeant Beer! You're needed in the lobby." A very large and imposing Atrox comes out of an office and walks over to the desk. "What ya need Pup?" he asked. The corporal looks up, "This pogue wants to see the Major. He's here about Ciyanid." The expression on the Atrox clouds over and becomes almost a grimace, "The Major is not available!" "But ...." stuttered young Howe. The Atrox steps forward and gets in the young lawyer's face, "I SAID the Major is not available, not now, not today, not tomorrow! NOW LEAVE!"

Later that day.....
    Taking a deep breath, the young lawyer enters the courtroom. "This is not going to end well," he thinks to himself.....

(Atlantean)

formerly

The day before darkness..

Like the flames of a nightly bonfire, the shadows were dancing on the surface of the ceiling. Slowly, slowly, slowly the walls of the already small room started to grow smaller on her. Day after day the small window she so started to like, faded away, leaving only coldness and darkness behind it. Day after day...

She was running out of air.

She let a sigh escape between her rose red lips. All she could do now, is wait.

Casting her bright green eyes at the doorway quickly, she could see shadows under the door. A locked door, which did not give her a chance. A chance for what? For running, running away as far as possible. She needed air. This was the first time she ever felt like this.. Why?

Now the shadows moved away. Someone was standing behind the door, looking at her. But why? She could not move, she could not leave, she could hardly even breath. Were they looking at her, laughing... Laughing at her, like a captured animal in a cage, people pointing their fingers at her, enjoying seeing her suffer..

Now she remembered, this was not the first time she felt like this. Something deep in mer head, wanted to get out. Something, She knew she had forgotten for good, but now it wanted out. What was it? Why did it want to get out now? Was it.. Did it try to give strength for her, making her go forward until the day would come when she was free?

"No... I will... propably never get... out..."

Slowly she closed her eyes again, accepting their mocking at her. Again, a small sigh escaped between her lips.

"I've let my friends down with my own stupid behaviour. I..."

She had not been eating for days now. She refused to eat. She refused to eat the ready made food, which tasted like it was already once chewed, and then served again. Suddenly a horrible need took over her. She wanted to get out. She wanted to go hunting. She wanted to.. KILL

Her eyes started to glimmer with the need to kill. She wanted to taste fresh blood, she wanted to feel the warm blood on her tongue, She needed it. Slowly a luscious scent of solitus blood reached her nose. She ran her tongue over her fangs as she hissed quietly.

Need... What a rough word.

"Not now..." She knew it.

She would just have to wait.

Wait... another rough word that did not fit in Her mouth.

She closed her eyes and accepted the situation she was in now.

"Oh the poor person who happens to step in to this room during my weak moment.. They wont make it alive.."

A small grin appeared on her lips. She was losing it... In the quiet room, a giggle of a young woman was only thing that could be heard.

She lost it already..
    *Giggle*

The team of Omni-Reform guards came down the hallway towards the cell. Looking through the force-field, the Sergeant looked inside at the prisoner and saw a crouched, disheveled woman in torn rags that were once clothes. "Great, just great," he said over his shoulder to the rest of the team. "Looks like we have a scrub and buff before we take her to the trial." Pointing to the new private, "You! Go get a new prison jump-suit and a bucket with soap and brushes." Turning to the rest of the team, the Sergeant said, "I'll go in and see if she will be cooperative. Otherwise, we'll have to do this the hard way!"

Turning off the force-field at the door, the Sergeant steps into the cell. "Alright Ciyanid, time to get ready for your trial. Are you going to cooperate, or are you goin.........." Ciyanid looks up at the guard, with a loud snarl she leaps into the air at the guard, morphing into an 800 pound Sabercat. Knocking the guard down, she rips out his throat. Blood gushes everywhere. As she raises a paw to disembowel the guard, she is hit with multiple tazer wires. The shocks throw her back against the wall of her cell. As she slides down the wall into darkness, her form morphs back into human guise. Alarms and sirens wail in the background, "Blood!" she whispers, and smiles as the darkness takes her.

Hours later......

The guards half carry, half drag the shackled prisoner into the courtroom. Drugged and dazed, Ciyanid can barely see her surroundings through the haze. Distantly she hears someone protesting her condition and an angry retort to that protest. Placed in a chair and handcuffed to it, her surroundings slowly fade from her. "Blood!" she whispers, and smiles as the darkness takes her.

(Atlantean)

formerly

(( Just a quick scetch: http://www.onanao.deviantart.com/#/d32h85a ))
    *Giggle*

The nightsky takes over the world and somewhere in the distance, a wolf is crying after a lost partner. The howl quietly echoes in the room, and as it fades, only silence remains. The white walls of the room are shouting at the person in the room, shouting at her to claw them, to dirt them.
    Through the only window, the three moons cast their pure and cold light in the room. Still, in the darkest corner of the small and so white room, a young woman is sitting on a bed, if you could call it such. More like it is a table with few rags on it. The woman, now hugging her knees, is crying.
    Tears falling down her soft and pale cheeks, and after reaching her chin, the tears drop on her knees.

...Why did this happen...

...Why did it turn out like this...

...Why...

She slowly runs her fingers through her bright red and slightly curly hair. As she does so, the sleeve of her jumpsuit slides down, showing bruises and marks of violence.
    What has She done? Did She deserve to be bruised up that badly?
    Slowly the woman moves her hand right at her face and looks at her fingers. No, She is not looking at her fingers. She frowns and the glance suddenly changes into a glare. She rests the hand on her knees, and looks up at the window. From somewhere, the light reaches her eyes, making her already bright green eyes almost shine. Narrowing her eyes, she sighs, and closes them.

...I want to feel the cold autumn wind once again...

...I want to run free again....

...I...

She leans her chin to her knees and opens her eyes again.

...Never again...

She takes a deep breath and hides her face behind her knees.

...Never again...

...Am i going to see my loved ones, feel the warmth of a person, feel the wind against my skin...

...Never again...

With a shaking voice she whispers these things, alone in her cold cell, not knowing where she was, nor what was going to happen to her.
    Slowly she stands up and leans her back to the cold cell wall. For a moment, as the moons hide before the clouds, there is a absolute silence. When the moonlight reaches the cell again, there is no woman anymore. Now, there is a wolf sitting under the window. The wolf looks up, letting the moonlight blind it's green eyes. A strong howl breaks the silence. No, not a howl.

...Hear my cry! Hear my pain! Hear me!...

...Enjoy the freedom you have, my friends! Enjoy the warmth of your loved ones! Enjoy the gift of life and love you have recieved! Enjoy it and keep it dear!...

The howl fades out slowly in to the night, as the wolf falls down on the floor, exhausted and tired.

..I've thrown my share away...

It whines quietly as it falls asleep on the cold floor.
    *Giggle*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast