Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Nerf Traders Now...

Probability....how does it work....?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

1k NR is nothing.

With such nr an nt triple u at reclaim in 2 sec.

Like wondering how an enforcer instagank u with 1k Evade Close Combat.

TL7 traders seem to have no problem landing both drains through 3k NR, and turn my NT into a useless lump.
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

Discussion was around traders <tl5 not tl7.

Btw u got anyproblem to Triple someone to reclaim even if he got 3k nr?

I don't, if u do review ur NT setup. NTs have few problems with traders, after GTH nerf.

You should be able to double/triple happily with Divest Skills running, i got 2 nts :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeep View Post
    Discussion was around traders <tl5 not tl7.

Btw u got anyproblem to Triple someone to reclaim even if he got 3k nr?

I don't, if u do review ur NT setup. NTs have few problems with traders, after GTH nerf.

You should be able to double/triple happily with Divest Skills running, i got 2 nts :P
    This post shows you know nothing. GTH is absolutely devastating to NT's, and double/triple have nothing to do with anything here.

And actually the discussion is about all TL's.

I don't want to turn this into yet another NT vs Trader thread but it is rather ridiculous that they can take away everything from an NT (offence/defence) in under 5 seconds.
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

With 1050 NR on my 150 trader im able to coulnter 1/3 - 1/4 of my own drainfs with 90% check and 3/4 - 4/5 of 150% checking ones. Am i sploiting?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    With 1050 NR on my 150 trader im able to coulnter 1/3 - 1/4 of my own drainfs with 90% check and 3/4 - 4/5 of 150% checking ones. Am i sploiting?
    Clearly the OP is running around on full off.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

um, traders aren't that oped. There's nts that are a pita, agents that can perk u even with one drain with challenger and a pain in drain if they have rage up, and enforcers that resist like no other. Get the mini hhab captain and go full def, u'll be surprised how much u resist the 2nd drain which has a 150% nr check on it.

NTs, agents, enforcers are a huge part of the tl5 twinks. Also it's impossible to kill a good tl5 doc as well as a trader. So no a trader isn't oped at tl5 by any means.
    Last edited by Anarchic1; Nov 9th, 2010 at 11:00:16.
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Imakeyouoe 164/19/42

I'm not sure, but he may be biased.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

if you hate traders you can perk NR 1-8, also solves the NT problem
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post
    Imakeyouoe 164/19/42

I'm not sure, but he may be biased.

I'm speaking from experience not biasness.

2 drains and my soldier is completely and utterly pointless to play, yes nerf drains.
    in bf4 "get more nr noob". which does nothing to remove the opness of drains.
    its a matter of landing = gg
    fun game mechanic? no.
    Geez take it Eeez son.

with 2 drains a decent sol will still ahve around 3k ar...

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    so a decent sol runs around with 3000+325+150+325+150=3950ar selfbuffed?
    Hell, even WITH towers thats a ridiculous claim.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    Hokay. So.. I have full alphas, ql 291 eoe,ado brain, ofab gloves, offense hud 3, 300 css in the non ofab slots, acdc, ai 30, maxed research 255 ransacking, 255 presence tower, ql 175 assault rifle contract. In short everything I can get except ofab pants since I use css there.
    All perks that add assault rifle or aao perked also.

This equals exactly 3694 AR.

Which means 3219 AR after http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=275030 (divest)

And 2744 AR after http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=275029 (plunder)

So no. You are off by quite a bit even for a top geared soldier such as mine. A "decent" one would have quite a bit less ofcourse.

Then add http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=267117 (corporate protection) and you are at 2394 AR.

I imagine a "decent" soldier as you referred to would be at somewhere between 2200 and 2300 AR here.

Ofcourse then if you are a lil unlucky their drain proc/procs will land and suddenly you are around 2100 AR as a top end end game soldier.

Not that it matters much because once the first drain lands it's game over anyway.

I'm glad to see that my discussion has really taken off here. Seems to me the general consensus is that, Yes traders should be nerfed when it comes to pvp. I do understand that with them it can be a bit of a challenging balancing act to nerf a trader in pvp and NOT in pvm. I will be very interested to see if anything comes of this. Keep responding, keep the opionions rolling in as its what the dev team listens to: us the players!
    One cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war
    -Einstein

Tl7 looks nasty, but what you will say if you have Tl5 top geared AR twinked sold, and after meeting trader, your 1850 AR goes to 450? And keep in mind, that trader has huge ability to reach very decent ammount of dodge skills.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    I'm glad to see that my discussion has really taken off here. Seems to me the general consensus is that, Yes traders should be nerfed when it comes to pvp. I do understand that with them it can be a bit of a challenging balancing act to nerf a trader in pvp and NOT in pvm. I will be very interested to see if anything comes of this. Keep responding, keep the opionions rolling in as its what the dev team listens to: us the players!
    honestly,

if we're going to have constant boo hoo whine whine nerf em NAO!!! about traders.

lets shift focus to something else that's quite interesting.

uperkable fixers/advy's, 30 minute RS debuff from a fixer, 30 minutes.. seriously. doc UBT, maaaakessss youuuuuu casssssttt thinnnngs thiiiiis fasssst.... along with crat debuffs..... NT's NUKE EM TO HELL through any defenses you have. shades... all they do is perk you to death and barely any of the perks miss. soldiers AMS, seriously 1 minutes and 20 seconds of banging on a plate glass window along with getting a face full of ammo rounds.... oh wait.. engineers... ... "yo man, did every single one of my specials just get absorbed?????" agents.... it's an enforcer, no wait, it's a doc, no wait, it's a fixer, no wait it's a trader, no wait, it's a let me take a closer look <pop!> /org message "hey guys gaijin just got one right between the eyes"

I MEAN WHAT THE HELL!!!?!?!? traders drain you. LOOK GUYS!!! <points at trader>

decontamination room heals your nano and health for 50000 x 10

oh my GoD!

like i said, low level pvp.. traders are insaaaannne, but before you go crying about how annoying it is to be debuffed of 500+ skill points and not being able to use your VERY best nano's. Perhaps you should take a look at what other professions can do.
    Last edited by Gaijin; Nov 17th, 2010 at 21:39:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
    honestly,

if we're going to have constant boo hoo whine whine nerf em NAO!!! about traders.

I MEAN WHAT THE HELL!!!?!?!? traders drain you. LOOK GUYS!!! <points at trader>

decontamination room heals your nano and health for 50000 x 10

oh my GoD!
    You are completely missing the point of this thread and at the same time proving its point. Gratz.
    One cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war
    -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    You are completely missing the point of this thread and at the same time proving its point. Gratz.

there is no other point here....

all i'm reading is nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf in some form or another.

no one is really saying much else.

My greatest fear is that the whines overcome reasoning and the class just loses all it's meaning. I absolutely do not want the nerfs to completely obliterate the class all in the name of pvp. that's pretty much what's riling me up.
    Last edited by Gaijin; Nov 17th, 2010 at 22:13:42.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast