Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Finding the Ammunition" Alien Daily

"Finding the Ammunition" Alien Daily

I love the new alien dailies, and the excellent AIXP boost they give.

However, this one seems to be a very bad bottleneck.... Only 1 ammo box spawns at a time (and spawn time seems very slow, or random - was about 1 min between 1st two boxes spawning but we waited a good 15 minutes for a 3rd box for org mate with none appearing). As we waited, a line of about 10 other players formed, all also needing this item.

Unless there's some method of spawning this item that we didn't find, I think it needs a dramatic increase in ammo boxes appearing.

Input, anyone?

Does appear there are not enough boxes. There's a dozen players out here atm.
    Raise your hand \o if you want to pay lots of attention to Veebz!

Bump for this , we have like 10 ppl w8ing for a box that seems to have random time on spawn , plz Fix FC

And tyvm for the AI dailys, love them

Was a pretty poor idea for a daily, making TL7's go to Arid Rift which is a highly farmed zone already. All AXP dailies should be ship based like they are for the lowbies.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Funcom employee

Respawn time is 10 seconds or less than 10 seconds. They spawn in random locations in vicinity of the ship and there are 2 of them at a time.

Linde
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

working ok now it seems , tyvm lindelu

Funcom employee

Thank you for verifying!

spawn is defenitely not 10 sec ...

10 min maybe... but not 10 sec.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    spawn is defenitely not 10 sec ...

10 min maybe... but not 10 sec.
    Always was 10 sec when I was there
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Funcom employee

Looking into the issue further, thanks for the reports.

Linde

On a related note:

There are 2 missions that require you to get that ammo. One sends you to labbe, then to vendor to place order, then to arid to get ammo and then back to labbe.

The other mission simply says you gotta go find a crashed ship and some explosive ammo and give it to labbe. You get no mission marker. You don't talk to any NPC's before getting the ammo and then when you get it you talk to labbe and it ends the same way as the other mission.

The first one is good. The second one is confusing as hell

I got the first mission on doc and the second mission on my dual logged sold, at the same time. I wasn't sure what to do with my solds mission since labbe wouldn't talk to me and since I didn't get mission marker in arid but I went there with doc and sold to try and just get the ammo for sold as well and it worked.
    Last edited by Wrangeline; Oct 27th, 2010 at 23:15:51.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    Always was 10 sec when I was there
    Next time I get that daily, I ll send you a tell to come with me there, if it makes it spawn faster.

For details, I went there yesterday after getting the daily.
    Checked the ground from Spiders to Collectors and all around the burning ship, for more than 5 minutes : nothing
    Logged off, came back 15 min later, same, killed mobs, checked ground all around for 5 to 10 minutes : nothing.
    Logged off, came back 20 min later, and a box was near the ship.
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

In any case, this mish should be a team daily where we get to choose arid rift, pretty annoing to get it on low tl7 toons to solo.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

You can follow the next team going there ... they clear the path quite often ...
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Didn't have a problem with the ammo boxes. 2 there when I got there and on repoped right under me on my way back. Maybe one or both had spawn in a inaccessible place in your case.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Was definitely only 1 spawning every 10 minutes or so when I did it.

With a group of people standing around waiting for them.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    In any case, this mish should be a team daily where we get to choose arid rift, pretty annoing to get it on low tl7 toons to solo.

i agree arid is brutal to lower people and it will take forever on melee toons...

remove this dailie please. 216 mp, the last 4 days i got find ammunition/some doable dailie/find ammunition/find ammunition. i can somehow kill 1st tower by training the aliens to the fence, but that's it. without other ppl to clear the way, it's impossible.
    Fence Sitter

Looks like you sig is pretty accurate then.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Getting this quest at 207 is really crap, though. I made it (barely) but it's a 207 adventurer with Ql300 CSS, 250+symbs, 2x Beast Pistols, full research and AI25+

This is by no means an appropriate quest for your random 207 character.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast