Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: axp daily terminate cocoons

Well I did multiple missons on:
    Endgame Doc
    Endgame Shade
    200 MA - twinked
    150 Fixer - twinked
    115 Enf - medicore gear

The doc and shade mishs ave all been easy peasy.

4 out of 5 MA mishs are easy peasy run through and kill while fro some reason one out of 5 is really hard. Died a few times when suddenly some aliens started nuking for 3-4k every 3 seconds instead of the usual 1-2k. Must be some weird bad luck on the mobs composition. Also the Aliens in those hard missions have roughly twice the HP or from the normal mobs. I quite enjoyed those missions too and adds more kick to them then just rushing through.

The Fixer missions have been quite easy as well but have to be careful not to run into nukers and kill them asap or they can wipe the floor with the fixer in a few secs. Just like on my MA, nanoresist doesn't seem to matter much to the aliens. even with 2500 NR on the MA up I hardly ever counter a nuke. (MA can interrupt though which the fixer can't)

The enf missions also are way to easy in 3 out of 5 mishs where I kill aliens in under 5 seconds or alpha them outright when perks are up. Sometimes I also get wicked aliens though and have high level scouts that hit for 1-2k non-crit damage which got me killed 2 times. Also come with increased HP. On these I have to say that they prolly are a bit too much for this level.

So seems to be some weird scaling or mob composition problems in the mishs. I kind of like it buy maybe it can be adjusted so the "easy" versions get a bit tought while the "hard" versions get a very small damage nerf on the nukes and scouts.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard99 View Post
    I was having the same issue with the alien daily missions on my 145 NT. It took me about 15 attempts to finally complete 'Spaced Out'.
    There is really no way to kite in an alien ship, and roots don't land reliably enough so it seems I am expected to stand toe to toe with them..
    After reading an article on AOfroobs.com about soloing an NT, I slapped in a set of Add All Def. implants. Combined with my blinds, I was able to breeze thru it.
    My combat log was filled with XXXXXX XXXXXX tried hit you, but missed.
    Yep, Spaced Out on a lower NT is about evading hits and calming the nukers with SL calms until you can deal with them individually (for some reason I can't seem to counter any of the Technician nukes and my NT is pretty nicely twinked). I had a nasty shock the first time when Technicians just kept on spawning faster than I could kill them so I had to start calming them, then when the boss finally spawned and agged me, it broke all the remaining calms and I got alphad by 8 nukers

Thankfully the next time I went into the ship the boss spawned after only about 3 nukers which I'd been able to kill at my leisure whilst evading the other mobs. I guess it was bad luck on the spawn chances the first time.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234