Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - October 29th, 2010 - No rest for the wicked

So nothing new, I knew it.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by AhndraCorvid View Post
    oO First page! (Hah, beat you Argo! You know who you are!)
    watisthis idonteven

--Argo
    Tacharnan - 220/27/70 neut Advy, NEPA [s]
    Argo - 210/23 neut Fixer, NEPA
    Argottus - 183 omni Fixer (froob)
    DrZhivargo - 153/11 neut Doc, NEPA
    Tacharkeep - 150/9 omni Kipper
    Argoleech - 106 omni Tarder (froob)
    Argomp - 73 neut MP (froob), NEPA
    Tachargo - 55/6/14 neut Fixer, NEPA

RK2 | TLFivePlus | Omneut

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    A birthday FwM for me this week Yays
    Happy Birthday, Aiken!

When is the planned date for the patch with corrections to the bugged or missing Halloween items?
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Rl lateness... beer time!
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Elis View Post
    Once again i feel the engineer profs are being overlooked, forgotten and discarded.
    So it's been mentioned in the last couple weeks how it's had to take a backseat for a few weeks while more content was being readied for live status, and that it'll now be going back into full review. That's forgotten and discarded? And the engineer professionals have been rather active in the discussion on the topic as well.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Cyreidan View Post
    AI daily missions are may best for years that added to AO. I'm PvM more last days then last year at all
    ¿wut?
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

*raises hand*

I can help finish the Engi's doc!

...ok I GTFO...

MoSt HanD50M357!!

I got a question.

What will happen to mothership Missions? I suspect it will be harder to farm for the HUD3 thingies now. Maybe a bit of VPs in the dailies 2?
    Last edited by Lusos101; Oct 30th, 2010 at 07:26:41.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Love the alium dailies <3

One day I won't be ashamed of my AI level

Quote Originally Posted by Lusos101 View Post
    MoSt HanD50M357!!

I got a question.

What will happen to mothership dailies? I suspect it will be harder to farm those HUD3 thingies now. Maybe a bit of VPs in the dailies 2?
    You mean AI City raids? Tons of them done daily still. I leave those VTS's rot.

AXP dailies are giving more AXP than I had expected. Before the XP/SK dailies I figured I'd take this one char to 210-216 as going to 220 with a TSer would be a pain. With the XP/SK dailies I just went ahead and lvled it to 220 as it was not too big of a deal anymore. On the same char I was aiming for AI 16, now I'm figuring AI 20 or higher.

S7 isn't bad but could use some work. Be nice to see some more AXP daily types like the ones that didn't make it in time and others. Moving the ammo Arid AXP daily from solo to team would be nice once some more in the higher range are in place.

Really liking the Alien missions.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusos101 View Post
    MoSt HanD50M357!!

I got a question.

What will happen to mothership dailies? I suspect it will be harder to farm those HUD3 thingies now. Maybe a bit of VPs in the dailies 2?
    True. As expected the AXP dailies will get you to AI lvl cap for your lvl a lot sooner so you'd be there doing LE missions just for VP and upgrade clumps more than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Really liking the Alien missions.
    Agreed, they get my award for:

"Most slick, well designed, quick & fun, new content introduced in a while".

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Agreed, they get my award for:

"Most slick, well designed, quick & fun, new content introduced in a while".
    Almost agreed...if I could actually complete one on my TL4 NT I would agree. Taking 1200 dmg per hit from a mob with like 50,000 HP on a character with only 4300 HP isn't fun...but it is quick...quick death.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

uno!
    Somebody lied.

The tagline made me smile!
    Anyway, thanks for the AI Missions. Those that I tried are fun and I enjoy doing them on my chars.
    Same goes for Halloween. And I really, really, really love those dark nights.
    A bullet may have your name on it, but a grenade is addressed To Whom it May Concern.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarus View Post
    The tagline made me smile!
    Damn straight yo.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast