Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - October 29th, 2010 - No rest for the wicked

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    So it's been mentioned in the last couple weeks how it's had to take a backseat for a few weeks while more content was being readied for live status, and that it'll now be going back into full review. That's forgotten and discarded? And the engineer professionals have been rather active in the discussion on the topic as well.
    That and there's other professions docs who are getting pushed back (delayed) waiting for engie to get out of the way. So how is it that engi is forgotten and discarded but the others just aren't worth mentioning?

The Halloween party should be fun, if I can get there; it also happens to be my nieces birthday party, she's turning 2, so we'll see.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

The developer that did the Sector 7 Entrence must have sneased or something because there's
    a very annoying ledge at the entrence/exit on LE station.

I know it's a small thing but it's just annoying.
    Also fix Autofade OFF option please

I was surprised at the AXP from the dailies, pleasantly so. I expect to hit 205/12/?? before the party - just from RK & AI dailies. Thank you, FC, for removing the grind that much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    You mean AI City raids? Tons of them done daily still. I leave those VTS's rot.
    Hu?!? You no read?

Want to pull a trollery here? Lets.

1st- I was talking about mothership missions. The ones who drop VPs. If you dont know that VPs dont drop in city raids then it seems you dont do as many as you claim.

2nd- I never posted anything about city raids not running. Its not my fault that you and the other tro... special people dont know the difference between gameplay and game code.

But go ahead and make fun. Maybe you can make someone look ridiculous.
    Last edited by Lusos101; Oct 29th, 2010 at 18:06:44. Reason: ddjsjsdn dfnbn ;g oatoa ,jaz z
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Erm. Wow. Unnecessary much?

If you're going to /rage at people who misunderstand you, why don't you make your posts make sense first? I had no idea what you were on about from your first post. It made about as much sense as your edit reason on this one. And I'm sure Ocene and I weren't the only ones.

--Argo
    Tacharnan - 220/27/70 neut Advy, NEPA [s]
    Argo - 210/23 neut Fixer, NEPA
    Argottus - 183 omni Fixer (froob)
    DrZhivargo - 153/11 neut Doc, NEPA
    Tacharkeep - 150/9 omni Kipper
    Argoleech - 106 omni Tarder (froob)
    Argomp - 73 neut MP (froob), NEPA
    Tachargo - 55/6/14 neut Fixer, NEPA

RK2 | TLFivePlus | Omneut

Weeks left in "this year": 8
    Professions left to rebalance: 9
    Weeks Christmas loot will take to implement: 4
    Chance rebalance will happen "this year": 0
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by Lusos101 View Post
    Hu?!? You no read?

Want to pull a trollery here? Lets.

1st- I was talking about mothership missions. The ones who drop VPs. If you dont know that VPs dont drop in city raids then it seems you dont do as many as you claim.

2nd- I never posted anything about city raids not running. Its not my fault that you and the other tro... special people dont know the difference between gameplay and game code.

But go ahead and make fun. Maybe you can make someone look ridiculous.
    No sorry. I didn't mean to troll you. I just misunderstood you.

Tyvm for the alien missions. I wont miss the hideous grind that was axp at all

Happy Haloween.

indeed all of the dailies are fun - i haven't had a chance to do s7 yet or the axp dailies - gotta restock all my chaps that people will buy throughout the year and get my lowbies twink lvl sets of lyas sangi - so much to do

also waiting till prices come down on s7 loot 75m per drop, 50m per hud, ncu thingies cmon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusos101 View Post
    1st- I was talking about mothership missions. The ones who drop VPs.
    Oh, you are talking about LE missions?

He said Hud 3 items...so..mothership items that drop hud3?

I'm lost.

Quote Originally Posted by quitter456 View Post
    Wait, did you...DID you really think that they will make something in time?!!!?!!!
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

He said Hud 3 items...so..mothership items that drop hud3?

I'm lost.
    You're not alone, don't worry.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by quitter456 View Post
    I only need one document...to say one thing..

and

Chance rebalance will happen "this year": 1.
    Last edited by Ocene; Oct 29th, 2010 at 21:11:56.

and

Year 29484, but we don't know if 1 AO year=1 rl year, do we?
    This could explain everything with Funcom statements: "it will be done this year".
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    Year 29484, but we don't know if 1 AO year=1 rl year, do we?
    This could explain everything with Funcom statements: "it will be done this year".
    It does. AO was only supposed to follow a 4 (5?) year story line. And those were in real years.
    Atlantean
    ------------------
    Postmuerta - 210/10 Solitus Soldier

Kamaytayan - 220/17 Solitus Fixer

and

I don't believe it to be honst. I know you guys got a lot of stuff to do and doing well so far. But I don't believe in any more promises regarding balancing or new engine .
    I rather say end of next year.
    regards
    Happy employee of the Omni Tek corporation.
    I am destruction. I am creation. I am Engineer.
    Free Tradeskill Services on RK1. Includes AI Armor.

AOMover | AwesOme Script
    Open Source Licenses, enjoy your freedom

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixOfAges View Post
    True. As expected the AXP dailies will get you to AI lvl cap for your lvl a lot sooner so you'd be there doing LE missions just for VP and upgrade clumps more than ever.
    And since it is a team only instance it will become harder to find teams for it. Unless we play the game "properly" and dual log.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    That and there's other professions docs who are getting pushed back (delayed) waiting for engie to get out of the way. So how is it that engi is forgotten and discarded but the others just aren't worth mentioning?
    Aren't worth mentioning? They have been, in plural and undefined version. Because it's not their turn yet.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

The ai dailies are great, especially the kill a general one; which has brought my org back to ground raiding :P.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast