Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Complaints towards ease of missions

regarding people levelling too quickly; let them. levelling to 220 isn't the challenge in this game anyway, in fact its the easiest part compared to all the other time sinks in this game.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Game is dead ,long live a toy

Quote Originally Posted by zorxer View Post
    Why do you people insist on complaining about how easy this and that daily mission is? If you think they are so easy, just don't do them and go grind out your rewards the old fashion way elsewere.

I think it was made clear that they were implemented to be quick and that's why you can only do them "once a day", for those who don't have 1h+ to farm the same kind of reward through other options.

I for one like that I can do them so quickly, and maybe in a couple of months even reach ai30 for the first time...
    In Games and i mean Gaming,Sportsmanship,winning and losing etc you know what i mean,i hope.

1st.theres Rules,Rules are same for eveybody in a multiplayer game,football ,AO,chess,you name it.
    now "just don't do them and go grind out your rewards the old fashion way elsewere" just close your eyes and think about that in a Game like Football,other team uses tanks to play Football and you use shoes cos it used to be like that,now you must start using tanks to play cos they changed the Rules,just press fire button and goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal,sounds like fun.

2nd.Winning,Winning should be in a firstplace your personal thing,you do best as you can and you try to be even better,atleast you should,and to make a Goal you might even need abit of Luck also.What happened here is you dont need to do anything like that anymore,therefore you cant Win anything anymore cos you just cant Lose,how can you Win anything since you cant Lose?
    therefore you cant call this to a game anymore cos it is not,it is a toy.
    I have nothing against people who wants to play with toys,but this used to be a Game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123