Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 18.4 Pre-Update Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    NO!

ugh.

This game's pvp is headed for a disaster. Seriously. Im not playing a game where everyone can macro pvp because then there is no longer any skill involved whatsoever.

Leaving the game forever if this makes it in.
    Goodbye then. But before you leave, could you explain what part of the patchnotes or test experience makes you believe that binding things to a key is the same as a macro?

And how this is any different when you consider that macroing is already as easy as downloading a macro binder or buying one of those keyboards or mice which enable recording of macros?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by mainframe View Post
    You can't fight with weapons in social anyway, done it a few times and feel dumb when I remember.
    Whilst you cant fight, can someone fight you?

Quote Originally Posted by mainframe View Post
    It really doesn't make any sense since who swaps stuff into social when your fighting anyway.
    Indeed, it does seem to be some sort of weird action to take.

Maybe theres some glitch or bug we dont know about.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Hm, if you forget to dequip a social weapon and get attacked by something/someone, you're screwed if you can't then unequip the social weapon becasue that would be altering the social tab. Or have I not read it correctly?

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

well, it's written you can not equipe ... means maybe, yuo can desequip weapon ...
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

the sk pool will be 200m sk, right?
    was thinking about bringing my adv to 200/70... if i did that 200-220 would be in pool completely.
    or did i get sth wrong?
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Are there any limits to sk / xp pools?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

I hope that there will be a limit.. I mean playing a level locked alt for X years/months, then enabling xp gain and dinging with every mob 1 level? I mean ok, thats exaggerated right now maybe, but I think you got my point.
    regards
    Happy employee of the Omni Tek corporation.
    I am destruction. I am creation. I am Engineer.
    Free Tradeskill Services on RK1. Includes AI Armor.

AOMover | AwesOme Script
    Open Source Licenses, enjoy your freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Jerusha View Post
    I hope that there will be a limit.. I mean playing a level locked alt for X years/months, then enabling xp gain and dinging with every mob 1 level? I mean ok, thats exaggerated right now maybe, but I think you got my point.
    regards
    TBH i dont. Whats wrong with that? You wont ever get 1 lvl with 1 mob as crats xp regain buff is only 350% or something. Id love this option of unlimited pool so i could stack xp as a lvl 150 character (range where you get both pvm and pvp happening) for some time and then jump through tl5-tl6 dead zone as soon as possible. It should also work for axp as ive seen 150 characters with 30.000+ alien kills. Those guys deserve to get a bit more than 1 ai lvl if they ever decide to level up.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Are there any limits to sk / xp pools?
    as far as i know 200million for both xp and sk.
    xp wise that's a cap - sk wise not really =)

hope they remove the caps btw, because 200m xp ain't that much.

and i really like the change... u can have fun with twinked toons.

for example 151-200 is really a pain in the a... u almost completely rely on leeching.
    so it's way better to farm max xp at 150 when u can do stuff actively and have fun and then skip the grind a lil...

i really would appreciate if i could level 151-200ish toons effectively in a fun way and not with /follow as i do now, the xp to pool seems to be a lil workaround.
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123