Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: New Engineer Nano Changes!

Do we get an free FULL IP RESET when this comes ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by Gevaarlijk View Post
    Do we get an free FULL IP RESET when this comes ingame?
    Yes.
    Waiting for a cure.

Would be great to get a one time opportunity to reset nanoskills WITHOUT removing all the gear since Engi is so far the only profession that's forced to make IPR's after the "balancing."

Yeah i know... wishful thinking... but...
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

doubt that's gonna happen, cause when i brought up the fact that we are being forced to do an fipr the response was that everyone would need a reset after rebalance to get top performance out of their character.
    I know the response doesnt make much sense (and is questionable if it's true anyway) since we need an fipr to be able to perform AT ALL (not being able to buff or pop pets but still being able to pew pew is not performance).
    Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

engis should get a special full reset where you dont have to unequip before. maybe limit that to nanoskills and tradeskills.
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

Quote Originally Posted by -yeny- View Post
    engis should get a special full reset where you dont have to unequip before. maybe limit that to nanoskills and tradeskills.
    Well, usualy you have to remove all equipment before reseting because of possible exploit ...
    But, if such thing as a Nano skill reset existed, I dont think it would be too bad... not a lot of stuff require nano skills for equip...

CoH collar / wrist / ring ? (negligible)
    Ancient Medical Bracer ? could be an issue
    Xan Nano NCU .. irrelevent ?
    Aim of Libra ? could be an issue

Still 2 items that could be "exploitable"
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Since I still have my full ipr and they don't stack, I would like a bag of Single Reset Points or an item which represents my full irp....
    Punishing me because I still have it feels bad...
    Happy employee of the Omni Tek corporation.
    I am destruction. I am creation. I am Engineer.
    Free Tradeskill Services on RK1. Includes AI Armor.

AOMover | AwesOme Script
    Open Source Licenses, enjoy your freedom

But... but you only need one...
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

Sure, but I have saved mine to be able to switch or to redo things and I don't want to use it on the rebalancing...
    Happy employee of the Omni Tek corporation.
    I am destruction. I am creation. I am Engineer.
    Free Tradeskill Services on RK1. Includes AI Armor.

AOMover | AwesOme Script
    Open Source Licenses, enjoy your freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Jerusha View Post
    Sure, but I have saved mine to be able to switch or to redo things and I don't want to use it on the rebalancing...
    Switch and redo things now then . You have plenty of time before you need to change again, so no worries about that.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

I agree with these sentiments. Why should people who use their FIPR be rewarded with a second one, while people who haven't used theirs get only one?

They either need to stack, or be in NODROP item form so they can be saved.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    I agree with these sentiments. Why should people who use their FIPR be rewarded with a second one, while people who haven't used theirs get only one?
    Because we dared to live!

Byracka iddqd

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Well, usualy you have to remove all equipment before reseting because of possible exploit ...
    But, if such thing as a Nano skill reset existed, I dont think it would be too bad... not a lot of stuff require nano skills for equip...

CoH collar / wrist / ring ? (negligible)
    Ancient Medical Bracer ? could be an issue
    Xan Nano NCU .. irrelevent ?
    Aim of Libra ? could be an issue

Still 2 items that could be "exploitable"
    i wont care about those 2 "useless" items being "exploitable". some docs still running arround with ofab silverback, and some are still using d-shark... so, if they cant even fix that... it doesnt rly matter.

but its kinda stupid that any engi will be useless after balancing patch until he re-twinked the char completely. too bad that our professionals didnt thaught it to the end...
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

Since I still have my full ipr and they don't stack, I would like a bag of Single Reset Points or an item which represents my full irp....
    Punishing me because I still have it feels bad...
    Use it RIGHT before rebalance .. then save the one you get from rebalance for later. You might be 'down' a bit on your engi, but you save an IPR, which is very valuable.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

too bad that our professionals didnt thaught it to the end...
    You what?

You really think this was our decision to make?

Byracka iddqd

didnt you worked on that changes with funcom together? and did you tried anything to find a solution for that issue? i bet you didnt even thaught about it...

Wouldnt it be cool... if you had to tradeskill all your bots together...
    Or if you had customizable slayerdriods
    i mean you are an engineer

but its kinda stupid that any engi will be useless after balancing patch until he re-twinked the char completely. too bad that our professionals didnt thaught it to the end...
    like stage said, this decission has nothing to do with us. it was 100% their decision to switch our reqs to TSkills and i mentioned multiple times that we would be completly useless till after we've done a fipr. Their answer was that everyone would need an fipr to get max performance out of their toon after rebalance. (which isnt the same, i know)
    they also specifically said that they would not change the reqs back to nanoskills (aka they're TSkills and we're stuck with em)

didnt i say this already?

Quote Originally Posted by drizzlecrit View Post
    Wouldnt it be cool... if you had to tradeskill all your bots together...
    Or if you had customizable slayerdriods
    i mean you are an engineer
    i suggested this in the past already. (in the form of custom colors for our pets), would be cool yeah

Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

okay, then it will be cool if FC will let us know some WEEKS before balancing goes live. not as allways -> 1 day or only hours before. or sometimes they just patched without any announcements...

I thought it was common knowledge that the professionals were there purely to report, not contrive.
    Nerf 219 Shadow lurking Agent
    Markerz 220 Scented Engineer
    Cruellia 164 Villain Bureaucrat
    Bender 76 Shiny metal Agent

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast