Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213

Thread: New Engineer Nano Changes!

Quote Originally Posted by -yeny- View Post
    okay, then it will be cool if FC will let us know some WEEKS before balancing goes live. not as allways -> 1 day or only hours before. or sometimes they just patched without any announcements...
    Um they are .... through the release of this document.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Dunno, these documents may be MONTHS before balance goes live.

I fully believe these things all need to get some good weeks on the test server so silly things like RI don't slip in again.

For those who don't know, RI never went to test server. It went straight to live with some interesting, unclear effects that nobody got to test or comment on before the fact..
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

they are not done yet...so...it should be announced with the final versions...but weeks before it goes live not as allways just patch it to live server and ppl have to live with it^^ same as halloween patch was removed without any annoucements. suxx rly...
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

Quote Originally Posted by -yeny- View Post
    they are not done yet...so...it should be announced with the final versions...but weeks before it goes live not as allways just patch it to live server and ppl have to live with it^^ same as halloween patch was removed without any annoucements. suxx rly...
    No, it wasn't like that at all.

there were a lot changes that funcom made in the last years without an announcement. you just read it in patch notes after it was patched to live servers... easy example was halloween or RI some yrs ago^^
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

So you are going to compare this to the scale of halloween patches and conclude they might 'ninja' a whole rebalance into the game without you knowing it? ><

It sounds like he wants some more immediate info on when the rebalance is actually coming to the live servers.

My guess? He wants to IPR his toon and screw around with something, but doesn't want to risk making his toon unplayable for the 3 years we've still got to wait for FC to release rebalance.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Use it RIGHT before rebalance .. then save the one you get from rebalance for later. You might be 'down' a bit on your engi, but you save an IPR, which is very valuable.
    The last time a FIPR was handed out, didn't it expire after some time?

Quote Originally Posted by dustbunny View Post
    I still have toons with them.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by dustbunny View Post
    They don't expire but you can't have more than 1 so if they give out more, you 'lose' it because they don't stack.

What surprises me (or maybe not) is that I have not seen a single useful argument of FC regarding the upcoming DVP nerf.
    Our AoE goes into a single target proc but what do we get in return?
    WTB a useful answer from FC (and that is NOT something like "you will do fine") regarding the PVM aspect of this.

From Means answer thread:

After rebalance, will it be posible to do a FIPR without removing Alpha symbs?

We are looking into solutions for this issue as it would represent a significant time investment for a lot of people to re-equip these items.

Best I got...
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213