Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see in the AO Store?

What would you like to see in the AO Store?

for me this list would start something like this:

hair dye
    cigars
    real skirts
    ear and nose rings
    clothes and accessories with the Phasefront Bunny design on them
    a pet Kyr'ozch Admiral
    a grand piano

what would you like to see?

Absolutely not VP, can just make regular ofab armor/weapon yesdrop as was ment for lesser advanced players.

Then special/more valuable LE items nodrop in LE-shop so bs don't become totally void of people. ^_^

For the ingame-shop:

Social items, profession unique social/convience items. And NO player-buffs. It's antisocial imo.
    Last edited by Lletah; Nov 13th, 2010 at 02:34:06.

RBPs
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Pants that go to the ankle.
    Hats.
    Backpacks with more slots.
    Battered light combat armor pants without the holes

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrajayne View Post
    Battered light combat armor pants without the holes
    Well then they wouldn't be battered now, would they?
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

I am going to make an attempt to take this thread seriously. Hopefully there are one or two items in the following list that someone else would also like to see added too.

Account-wide bank
    Backpacks with larger storage, not just a larger size when worn
    clothing/armor dyes
    more hats/caps/helmets & make them separate from eyewear (i.e.: wearing sunglasses with a hat)
    animal/creature based mounts
    visible belts/rings/necklaces
    Kyr'Ozch pets
    more color options for every in-game vehicle (not just phasefront vehicles)
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

All you want except level packs ><
    Vikkyh - 220/30 NM NT Damage Setup<==>Def Setup
    Butsufixa - 220/25 Opi Fixer Noobstick fixer
    Zentradi - 220/30 Trox Sold Solid phat ass
    Nebul4 - 220/21 Soli Crat Not even funny

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    I am going to make an attempt to take this thread seriously. Hopefully there are one or two items in the following list that someone else would also like to see added too.

Account-wide bank
    Backpacks with larger storage, not just a larger size when worn
    clothing/armor dyes
    more hats/caps/helmets & make them separate from eyewear (i.e.: wearing sunglasses with a hat)
    animal/creature based mounts
    visible belts/rings/necklaces
    Kyr'Ozch pets
    more color options for every in-game vehicle (not just phasefront vehicles)
    The Kyr'Ozch pets and animal/creature based mounts sounds interesting That would be very cool to be in the Item Store.

A PDA of some sort, which would include the mail system would also be nice
    /Kehaan - lvl 220 Crat - Atrox/
    /Kehaax - lvl 150 Fixer - Atrox/
    /Kehtra - lvl 210 Trader - Atrox/
    /Kehelectric - lvl 165 NT - Atrox/
    /Kehxao - lvl 150 Doctor - Solitus!?/
    A proud advisor of Cerberus

Hmmmmmm, I had a good think and nothing came to mind.
    .:: Stigman : 220 / 30 / 70 : NM Engineer (PVM 35% Crit) : I Make It, You Buy It : FIRST Omni NM Engi to hit 220/30/70 on RK1 ::.
    .:: Stigmartyr : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Shade (Neutral) : Piercing Princess ::.
    .:: Levinstein : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Agent : Sneaky Sniper ::.
    .:: Lexstein : 150 / 20 / 42 : Trox Engineer : Sector Ten : Currently the ONLY 150/20/42 Trox Engi on RK1 ::.

a item to make nodrop to acc only items like burden.. to send burden from toon 1 to toon2 via ig mail

Premiere FunCom Game Subscription.

* Access to all FC game products for one special price. $Xx.xx /month, or $Xxx.xx/year.
    * This way you can swap between the various FC games as you wish.
    * Possibly a package deal as well for all FC games/expansions - AO, AoC, TSW, ect..

It's my opinion, but I feel this would draw more people to FC products if prospective customers have access to more than just 1 game at a time for a special discounted price overall, but still substantially more than a single games monthly subsciption.

This would also provide more capital to reinvest in older FC games, such as AO to assist in future development for the game we all love. Purchasing of booster would ofc have to be purchased separately for each game as they are released. Possibly even being offered as package deals during certain periods of the year to upgrade all games to current expansion/boosters.

Just my 2cents, but throwing it out there nonetheless

Let us get the option to remove the need to spend 3 perks into... Alien Technology Expertise 3, in order to swap items. Allow us to max out that last AI perkline. One of the few gripes I have in game actually.

Maybe require that you need at least 1 AI 30 toon on your account. I could care less, just allow us to circumvent this please!

Call the item whatever, figure it will be something similar like Uncle Bazzits Library. Where you need to keep it either on your person, or in the bank. That would be nice addition to the game I would actually spend creds on.
    Last edited by Rubika-1; Nov 13th, 2010 at 16:57:18.

Armor paint
    Flags or holograms of your faction, logo depends of pvp level
    Fast start : Character creation right in your faction city with the noob island loot in inventory
    SL keys.
    Bazzit library
    A second player shop
    Portable mail terminal.
    Portable BS signup

I don't want:
    Sending player shop items in mail, should it become possible everyone deserve that.
    Any equipment available ingame. Low end it should be easier to get to start with, high end go raid you noob.
    AI levels, go farm you noob.
    Last edited by boltgun; Nov 13th, 2010 at 17:44:28.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    Absolutely not VP, can just make regular ofab armor/weapon yesdrop as was ment for lesser advanced players.

Then special/more valuable LE items nodrop in LE-shop so bs don't become totally void of people. ^_^

For the ingame-shop:

Social items, profession unique social/convience items. And NO player-buffs. It's antisocial imo.
    That just about sums it up. VP selling is going to diminish the need for pvmers to enter the pvp arena. AO doesn't have the sustained online population to make battlestations run without pvmers. Plus I think pvpers should have some reward for their effort.

Also: Armor paint
    "Can I have some shoes?"

How about gardenkeys if you already done the quests on a charracter? ^_^

More character slots per account.

More slots in character bank.

Satelite Uplink kit that you can add to your apartment key (pick up, shift, combine) so you can warp yourself to your apartment.

More dancing dolls!!

Various Hollow Island Hats for social

More social backpacks/shoulders/tank armors of various styles

Nano version of Yalms / Stillettos / Mantas / Gunship (lowest QL, and breakable ofc if you get attacked)

Profession specific toys, locked to the various professions to add some uniqueness.
    -New Fun Agent Holograms (possibly made into nanos)
    -More Crat Suits/briefcases
    -More Morphs for Advys various RK/SL wildlife that don't offer anything but a fun social aspect. Leet Entourage that follows you around 3-6 of em
    -More Martial Artist Outfits ninja costume, shaolin monk robes...
    -Spray paint kit for Engineers robots with "Flames" // "Bright Pink" paintjobs (thinking nanospray decals halloween type applied to bots)
    -Social Scourge/Beast mini pet for MP's
    -Various Pimp outfits complete with walking canes for Traders
    -Cool nano particle effect around NT's like crackling lightning bolts strobing around thier character
    -Various Soldier outfits camo, riot gear, alice packs...
    -Stylish Fixer clothing new mesh trench coats, leather/chains, glasses, hats
    -Biohazard suits/masks/scrubs for Docs
    -Some kinda S&M fetish gear for those crazy shades
    -Pom Poms an Tu-tu skirts, erm I mean some brutish looking Mad Max type clothes for enforcers (thinking cut up dirtbike shoulder armor/chains here)
    -Knight in Shining/Black Knight social for Keepers

^^ Stuff like that, just throwing ideas out there. Just stuff in general thats fun / harmless, but definately in character with the profession in question.
    Last edited by Rubika-1; Nov 13th, 2010 at 18:36:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubika-1 View Post
    More slots in character bank.
    Should just be added anyway, without PP. We can store a lot tho with filling bank with BP's.

Various Hollow Island Hats for social

More social backpacks/shoulders/tank armors of various styles

Am against it, people often do these raids just to get HI-specs for social etc...

So I think those should not be replicated, but only obtainable by doing the raids...acheivements and rarity is good

The social stuff available should be cool tho...love the little cat-tails ;p

Profession specific toys, locked to the various professions to add some uniqueness.

Bump for holograms!

Oh...;

-New Fun Agent Holograms (possibly made into nanos)

Hope agent gets more of those abilites...very fun. Fireworks maybe or other things.

-More Morphs for Advys various RK/SL wildlife that don't offer anything but a fun social aspect.
    Always wanted polar bear...maybe pinguin too

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Well then they wouldn't be battered now, would they?
    No - they'd be what I want. Olive green cargo pants without holes. You find me those and I'll happily pay millions of in-game creds. No camo. No brown mosquito/steel-ribbed/blah blah. Olive cargo pants.

Neutral application forms <_<

Wink

Really would like a Neutral Application form because i hate token boards and need an excuse not to have one lol also to be with all those cool neutrals ^_^

bianchas number lol

vehicle dyes and hair dyes different head models to buy would be cool i guess..
    joined banks for one account would be alright just that i have crap in all of my alts banks lol
    i like the idea of being able to buy something that would make no drop items be able to be mailed to your other characters i would actually probably buy that.

Mainly Neutral application form would be the best in my eyes
    Dochollie 220 Opifex Doctor

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast