Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What would you like to see in the AO Store?

Well, if it's just the description, then no big deal. was just curious ^^
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by DecemberSky View Post
    Just bought it... still says 16 hour limit? Any chance of making a set that stays forever?
    Yeah, the spawning mechanism is a permanent one; just forgot to take the "sixteen hours" bit outta the description. The joys of rampant item cloning at 1am. >< Good catch, though - I'll update the description text tomorrow when I get into work. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

I would like to buy BoC there! Even for 50 Euros, so I could make my lowbie enf look so nice
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    I would like to buy BoC there! Even for 50 Euros, so I could make my lowbie enf look so nice
    yes, and some other replica back items to go with the other suits (IE OTAF tank)

also let the replica armor be placed in the chest slot too, so back armor can be worn with it.
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    also let the replica armor be placed in the chest slot too, so back armor can be worn with it.
    THIS! I mistakenly thought buying a replica set would actually spawn, umm, you know...a set of individual pieces of fake AI armor to place in social slots. I very much dislike the (for lack of a better word ) "Robe" qualities the replica armors seem to have...similar to robes, they cover and overwrite other slots textures because they are placed in the back slot.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

GTA:SA has it... in the bathroom of the police station.
    AO could have its own edition... in the itemshop.

The Throwable Perennium Dildo
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

Its very dissapointing, that Armor replicas aren't chest slot. Unable to wear Tank to it or any other Back item (i.e, my so wanted BoC replica!) makes is not so usefull, or useless at all. I wanted to buy FP to get sets of ICC armor, but didn't do so, cause Backslot requirement

I Hope FC will reconsider location for this replicas, since many ppl are complaining about it!
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

yes, and some other replica back items to go with the other suits (IE OTAF tank)

/denied

(no OTAF tank)
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    /denied

(no OTAF tank)
    Aww common Gun, I'll toss in Black Clan Heavy Tank Armor into the mix.

(Though I will say the any-side-can-wear bugs me. )
    Point Blank

(Though I will say the any-side-can-wear bugs me. )
    Exactly!
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

I think the replica armors should have chest, back, neck & pants wear locations available. That would cover almost all possibilities for adding other currently visible accessories.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Profession Nanopacks for rk-nanos would be great, lazy

Based on current pricing (having peeked at the store a few times) I'd be willing to pay a price comparable to the account-wide GMS item for a yesdrop TS item that, when combined with a personalized lockpick, allows me to hack into any proper-sided terminal on RK and update my insurance status. Since I've hacked into the system I can forego paying for the service but doing so might alert Omni-Pol or something.

Portable shop terminal (open your shop in AI city). If it wouldn't cost 45 euro.
    Dragocz RK1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456