Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 18.4 Update Release Notes

The store window has a nasty "noise/moire" (or is it some kind of resampling?) effect that renders text near-unreadable at certain spots. f you resize the window (tho the content itself is not resized), this noise/moire effect moves about in patterns over the whole html rendering surface, clearing up some parts and messing up others instead.

There's also a diagonal "tear" across the whole window from top/left to bottom/right.

These (well, the tear anyway) were also present on test, so I'm kind of surprised no one noticed them before release...

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

*edit *double post^^

Quote Originally Posted by Honorbound View Post
    The store window has a nasty "noise/moire" (or is it some kind of resampling?) effect that renders text near-unreadable at certain spots. f you resize the window (tho the content itself is not resized), this noise/moire effect moves about in patterns over the whole html rendering surface, clearing up some parts and messing up others instead.

There's also a diagonal "tear" across the whole window from top/left to bottom/right.

These (well, the tear anyway) were also present on test, so I'm kind of surprised no one noticed them before release...
    Bump, it's barely readable on my screen, seems to be some resample crappyness, or something mentioned above
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

I just want to know when the Not Shade tags will be removed. I keep looking for it in each new update since Means said it would be done on the July 30th FWM.

Do they realy test on test? I mean how come those resist nano lines passed on test?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Do they realy test on test? I mean how come those resist nano lines passed on test?
    Go on test then.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Go on test then.
    Nah, there isn't proper patch from 18.4.0...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Metaing View Post
    F10->Binds: and bind the "Windows/Item shop" to a key of your choice, like ctrl-shift-S.
    Thanks, i was looking for something starting with S / I ...figured it would be store/shop/in-game shop or whatever, that didn't pop into my mind...

But i still wonder if there is a specific command... similar to "/open faction" for example?

command /open shop would be highly appiciated, since I dont want to mix in binds/keys and mostly I dont use wings...
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Thumbs up

I no longer need 5 toons for my lowbie tradeskills and no more "bump-accidents"...ty...ty...sniff...ty again...more sniffs.ofab yes drop is great too...shoulda been so from day 1 but wth...better late than never
    Gabrielpeter, Organlegger, Ypexwde, Findnkeeper, Sp.icecaravan cause apparently sp.ice gets censored oO, Strpb, Xasomerhs, Wtbhoardcure, Hasomeris, Panzerwerfer, Wurfrahmen40, Stabilizer, Stukazufuss, Hohoikilledu, Aimedslaps and some 40 more paid and froobs. Probably the last AO player from Greece for quite a while now...

Quote Originally Posted by funtacular View Post
    A quick question because I do not wish to waste the points on it. Will users of "Instant Grid" be crippled like fixers are when they grid? Also will this Instant Grid be useable while in a fight?
    No to the last question at least.

Right clicking in the loot window should no longer loot the item.
    Should be optional, would take tons of time if you solokite for shopfood, bossblitz etc

Soooo...

Bugs (?):

- You could use Alt+Enter to change the focus chat windows. That is weird now. Alt+enter changes chat windows but also deactivates the focus again. It's really unintuitive and annoying to use now. HIGHLY annoying.
    Added: And it you type something in one box and quickly want to swap to the other chat box.. it now send the message in the first chatbox you typed so far on alt+enter instead of swapping to the other chat box. FIX PLEASE

- Is it intended that while non-upgraded ofab is YesDrop you still cannot access other professions shops? I knew it was this way on test but I assumed it would be changed on live.

- Why is Bow Special attack bound to PERIOD when it isn't a special but works by using items that lock the skill? May not be a bug. Has someone tried it?

- You can no longer use arrow keys to turn while a Chatbox has focus. Used to have to hold shift to move the focus with the arrow keys which isn't required anymore but makes turning with chat focus active impossible.
    You can no longer easily type while running to a mission or whatever. You have to remove the focus from the chat window for every little direction change now.
    Added: Thread

- Opening the Sort: DropDownList shifts the input focus to that control and you cannot use you keyboard to move anymore (No bug but annoying). Also it is not closing as intended by clicking the EditBox or DropDownButton element of it.
    ADDED: Naturally you also cannot chat until you manually move the Focus away from the ItemShop window.

- Locking the Left-Finger will also lock the Right-Finger if the ring to be equiped can also be equiped on the Left-Finger or vice versa. Same for arms and wrists and shoulders I would assume.

- If not both Mouselook on RMB in 3rd and 1st Person view are activated you'll get F* camera control.
    Don't really know what's messed up but without both them activated it's Uncontrollable Camera Tremors.
    Added: Well even with both activated looking up/down is laggy/skippy now.
    Added: You also cannot look up in third person view inside the grid.

- Also.. The mouse starts to become laggy and starts to skip when you move it near the edges of the screen in windowed mode. Can anyone confirm?

- ADDED Another keyboard control problem is in scenarios where you excessively use ctrl+tab like in BS you can no longer move or use hotbar actions while the ctrl key is being held. You used to be able to do so before.

- ADDED There is a lacking keybinding which used to be on Shift+Q. It "changed" your target if you already were attacking something. It still functions but is not showing up in the binding list. Reassigning attack to another button keeps the shift+Q functionality but if you assign shift+Q to another actions the change target action is lost for good.
    Last edited by XenonDe; Nov 18th, 2010 at 14:25:31.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    18.4 Update Release Notes

• Backpacks looted from monster remains should now be usable as containers for items.

Is there anything specific you have to do to enable this? So far Rclicking my Final Respite (the back-mounted one, not the fixture) just causes the character to equip it, and the Beeping Backpack does nothing except show the opening item animation.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    Should be optional, would take tons of time if you solokite for shopfood, bossblitz etc
    You can still left click loot items. Not being able to right click loot just avoids that error where you mean to do something from the drop down window when you right click and hold (ex: set looter or make a reference) but didn't hold long enough so looted by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    Is there anything specific you have to do to enable this? So far Rclicking my Final Respite (the back-mounted one, not the fixture) just causes the character to equip it, and the Beeping Backpack does nothing except show the opening item animation.
    For the Halloween ones you're suppose to use a screwdriver on it to make it into a "Final Respite Backpack." Although even then it doesn't work.

I like most of the changes made in the last patch, but I'm not to sure how the yes-drop ofab will turn out, but I guess we'll have to see ^^

The one thing I DO NOT like, is the change in the look of the perk actions and nanos in the ncu window as well as the action bar. I think it looks a little too detailed, even if it is just me. If both sides of the crowd needs to be pleased, I would have an option to change the look of it.

"Social Tab can no longer be enabled or equipped to during combat."
    I would like this, so people can use social tab in cities, but it will disable when you fight.
    But apparently this quote from patch notes just mean that you can not change to/from social tab when you fight..

WTB the time where if you knew your textures, you could see the armor your enemy was wearing and see his weakness (if he was not wearing a robe/notucom).

Can it be done so replica items are social tab only?
    so that when the social tab disables when figthing, you can not disguise yourself with stolen(bought) feathers.

Kind Regards
    -Ariensky

The rest of the updates(apart from 3K points -social- items for -one- toon in shop) are VERY good though, thumbs up for all the fixes of things that have annoyed us for years
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

how annoying, I can't navigate while using CTRL+TAB or even if the focus is in a chat window now ><

otherwise, awesome wear tab locks!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

I don't understand the "Fixed Pet Buttons" thing. So far I see that it does nothing. What is it actually supposed to do?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast