Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 18.4 Update Release Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Run into a shop and you're safe, unequip social weapon, exit, and kill.
    True. It's just that it's such an obvious thing that it really shouldn't happen in the first place. The locks are in place to prevent fighting with social weapons not to cause you an inconvience or prevent you from fighting. It's just another untested thing in this patch.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

So, why did you have an item equipped in social weapon slot when you were knowingly in a situation with combat possibility? While being able to swap items in social slots is a new 'feature', you've never been able to attack with a social weapon equipped, so that death was your own fault I'd say.
    No, but you did used to be able to take if off if you accidentally ran into oh...IS with the queen blade on because you were testing out how it looked with your Carlos pants when an orgmate started hollering for help. It was only moderately irksome for me since fixer can meep and nothing in there is going to hit her, would have been death if it was a lower toon since you can't portal out under attack.

Totally my fault for forgetting the pigsticker was in social but it would be nice if weapons could be unequipped. If not, we'll all eventually adapt - in my case by not using social weapons given my tendency to have simultaneous kid and screaming orgmates agg.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    while the nVidia system shows everything as intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    QUIT STALKING ME!

Seriously though, unless you are looking over my shoulder, you have no idea what I see on our system with an nVidia graphics card.
    Last edited by Tazalanche; Nov 20th, 2010 at 01:16:31.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Run into a shop and you're safe, unequip social weapon, exit, and kill.
    Shops are 75% gas, maybe you mean BYs?

Although it's still annoying that you can't do anything about it if you happen to be stuck in such a situation.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixOfAges View Post
    Shops are 75% gas, maybe you mean BYs?
    I was responding to the person's comment about a random raid event in faction cities, like aliens and UPH (as a recent example). Of course it wouldn't help in PvP, but I don't think mobs can follow you into shops, which is what I was referring to.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456