Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Right Mouse Button

I just about had it with this patch. Logged out and will skip on playing AO for the next week. coupled with the other control problems like chat and moving or Alt+enter broken...
    Well, I'm not having fun with ao atm. Luckily my camera isn't as borked but it's annoying enough. Guess we'll have to wait for another patch. Postponing any play till then.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Quote Originally Posted by Docdah View Post
    Crashing on log out too.
    I'm getting this as well.
    :E

Someone will have to work over-time tomorrow :P
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Not sure whether it's just me, but the whole 'change view' or rotation with the mouse seems way too sensitive
    Act Well your part, for Within lies all honor.

---------------------------------------------------

Darkwillow : *°°° Queen of Storm *°°°
    Milk 'Hotcow' Factory ^^MOO MOO^^
    Thomas 'Ceryx' Tomato
    --Blackmail--
    Kiyoko 'Purk' Whites
    Shu 'Zecret' Shan

Browsing since 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramsunat View Post
    I also feel mouselook is weird
    I can not define in what way is it different, but it IS DEFINITELY different, and feels much worse
    I had a problem with the r click mouselook too, it seemed way too fast. Theres a option in the options menu- Camera Rotate Speed or something along the lines of that. Not sure if the setting was even there before, but turning it down from 100 to 50 made my mouselook the same as pre patch.

I've been having severe up and down shaking when rotating with right mouse button, none of the mentioned settings change anything about it.
    So the bug is new and stuck with it untill fixed. Its way annoying and makes AO unplayable for me.
    The crashing only happened on my laptop, not on my desktop pc.
    No clue why tho, both have same operation system and always default GUI and whatnot

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    RMB binded to mouse look ticked maybe ?

At least I think that is an option in the GUI.

With holding R click in can turn the toon left and right but by up and down i can tilt the camera angle.

Been this way before the patch and same now.
    None of the existing settings solve the problem. And like already said before, its a known bug that needs fixing, hwoever it wasnt fixed in thehotfix so still stuck with it

Quote Originally Posted by Chrazy View Post
    /signed - hope this will be fixed in the downtime as it's really annoying.
    Too bad, still there

uber effects when wearing pp yalm and turning left with rmb, turning right is ok, turning up and down buged as well )

On a positive note, with this patch FC fixed the dead zone problem that they introduced in some patch a few years back. That bug was the main reason I quit the game for half a year, because holding RMB to turn made the screen very jittery and I couldn't get used to it, it felt like the game was running at 5 FPS. But now it's fixed and I'm super happy that things are smooth and back to normal.
    `((((
    `(. .)
    ((
    v )) Kimarzt
    .m m 220/30/70 Doctor :: First and Only Doctor to Equip Hatred of the Xans :: First Doctor with Sword of Dusk

I just found out that the screen is only stuttering badly when you are in 3rd person view mode. 1st person just works fine with RMB pressed!

Unhappy yalm camera positioning

not sure if it has been noticed or brought up, but before you would be able to adjust the camera up or down when flying by holding down both the left and right mouse buttons at the same time. Now the right button just lets you steer like usual, but the left doesnt affect the camera anymore. can still use number pad but its not as exact as using the mouse was.
    Destroyyou

I need too also contribute a post to this thread.

Ever since this new patch I drop to <1FPS when turning around in certain areas. It seems to happen in Beast and in the new alien missions! It works just like it used to be in the majority of places. However, ((tanking Beast + <1FPS) != Good).

Having it too, thought it was just me :P
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

Has anyone been able to get this problem sorted out? There are ways to make it a little better, but the fact is: it still isn't how it used to be.

Apparently, Funcom are aware that this is still an issue and are working on it.

{ I can turn around fine so long as I use the directional keys. However, that is not how I like to move around! }

On top of my previous post I would like to mention something else to funcom...

Another issue with the mouse navigation:

It is clear, to me, that camera rotate speed and LMB rotate (that is, rotating around your character without your character moving) are not proportional. When I increase the rate at which the camera rotate speed goes, I do not see the same parameters used for LMB rotate.

This should be corrected, also.

Getting frame rate drop in upper level of grid too and ability to scroll stuff on shortcut bars is somewhat borked.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Thankyou Funcom for correcting these problems.

I just put it to the ultimate test in "Place The Bomb"; precisely where I would get most of the camera related problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12