Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: wtb old nano icons back

new nano icon bases are great for telling you harm and boost nanos, but that same system should be in perks too. Even more than nanos. (and ingame shop sucks)

Quote Originally Posted by Drumth View Post
    What you guys doing with AO, want kill it or so ? Fix that ugly icons back or give to players option to disable it for old style.
    Anyway new one is to ...weird for new grafic ingine ...
    +1!!! WTB at least option to disable new "version" of icons etc

bump, I ve liked most of the changes in icons and stuff ... but this looks bad, and add lag / fps issues.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Given it some time to get used to them, and... now I'm used to them and liking them even less every time. I'd still like to know if a custom gui can change those icons.

Gui / icons

Don't you think after ALL this time it's time for you to change the damn GUI?
    the GUI which almost ALL the people use customer GUI Build like DoveTech
    WHY don't you jus try to improve the game interface for a start
    Then give an exact date on when will the new Graphics upgrade will be released
    & the icons.. Why are they all so fuzzy now in the shortcut bar?!!!
    Why did u change the Icons in the NCU & Yellow border around them

please explain, what did u actually see when u were testing & added these icons!
    & the GUI, , Why don't we just try to work on it? I think it's been so long and there are many threads about changing the GUI

EVEN if u don't wanna change the GUI, why not let other GUI work on game without having us to update and delete the GUI & all these stuff, i don't think it's that hard..

Please the game is up and running since before 2003!
    Work in the game interface, Change the GUI, get back the ICONS and remove the fuzzy icons from the shortcut bar, beast it's just UGLY!
    I am the motionless rage lying in a dark corner, hidden. I am the joys of unnoticed pleasure that pass you by.
    I EXIST...

the bigger perk icons are puke.

I wish they'd just make Dovvetech the default GUI for the game, the regular default GUI is so horrible.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

AOU mod is actually more fitting but yeah the default gui is old piece of crap.

Icon on the hotbar are not that bad, but on NCU it's a waste of space that doesn't help a better overview.
    But above all : why losing time on this?
    Idahoh - Adventurer

Synergy Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    I wish they'd just make Dovvetech the default GUI for the game, the regular default GUI is so horrible.
    This. Toss the artist and maintainer some money and buy the rights, it's perfect for AO.

Blackmesa
    220/30/68 Clan Agent

ja

I don't personally like dovetech, but it's all irrelevant if all the guis end up with the same icons anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmesa View Post
    This. Toss the artist and maintainer some money and buy the rights, it's perfect for AO.
    As precedent I'd like to enter into evidence the default map, they recently adopted Onack's version, so they have shown a capability for this. Now, let's see it with the GUI!
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Since u dropping the server down

PLEASE PUT BACK THE OLD ICONS / NCU ICONS back!

This is insane
    I am the motionless rage lying in a dark corner, hidden. I am the joys of unnoticed pleasure that pass you by.
    I EXIST...

Yeah, the new icons look like something out of one of those random no-name Korean failure MMOs. Next thing you know they'll do something wacky like sell items and level-ups for cash...O WATE.

But seriously, the "halo" on the nano icons just isn't getting the job done. It's distracting and needlessly busy IMO, need an oldschool option.

The new nano (and perk) Icons are ugly and pointless. revert back please.

ty

I see the use of the new icons if they have worked, here is a image that shows what i mean
    http://mariuseg.tihlde.org/images/new_ncu.png

Since I am using the list-mode of ncu their border dont show correctly.
    As it is now, changes are useless

gota admire FC's lack of interest in their work and feedback. if this thread is so pointless why did they even bother to change em....
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

also why the color bounding?

its part of the game for you to realize if you have been ninja buffed or debuffed. it also takes skill to pay attention to that, why make it easier?
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

/signed, change back please. Looks much worse, uses more space while at the same time shows less of the icons in the ncu window somehow.

Minova:220:30:doc
    Looke:220:30:adv
    Winova:174:24:sold
    Rinova:168:23:nt
    Meanova:126:15:trader
    Meenova:95:10:agent
    Redemption

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast