Thread: Where are the level boosts?

Where are the level boosts?

I heard if you already have a 220 that you would be able to get a boosted character.
    I don't see the option for it.

Funcom employee

As noted in the Friday with Means thread, this will be coming to the shop at a later date. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Thanks for the quick reply. I missed the part where he said that
    Is there an eta on that?

Funcom employee

No ETA yet - We're still waiting on some code fixes/support for things like the level packs and buff cans before we're ready to ship them live. You guys will know more when we do. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

bit off topic but i love how much feedback we've been getting from the devs lately. when i hit "new posts" it's very refreshing to see the little funcom logo on a LOT of topics. <3

People better brace themselves ... if 25K VP is $50, you can imagine a level 200 character will be about the price of a year's subscription.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Ka-ching!
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    People better brace themselves ... if 25K VP is $50, you can imagine a level 200 character will be about the price of a year's subscription.
    I don't know about that, it's kinda relative to the player. It's a lot more painful and lengthy for a player like myself to get 25k VP than it is to get level 200. Actually since I just got a years subscription, expansion and 1440 points for $90 US you may be right....

these level boost things for 220s are really missing out on the critical level 215 orgless neutral market!

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    I am OK with that. I'll be happy to laugh at someone who spent $200 for a toon that they are a total noob at using.
    "Can I have some shoes?"