Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can omni wear sentinels replica armor?

Can omni wear sentinels replica armor?

Goat helms for all?

Yeppers.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Glad I never got around to camping instr discs for Omni-Med Battle Armor

Since any nab can now buy it fresh off noob isle for $4.

Feck Noooo!!!! How dare FC do that? D:
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Funny how one patch turns someone's unique looking toon into something to laugh at..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Oh dear...

This is taking it just a bit too far.

Forget OTAF/Sentinels... Omni-Med Battle Armor is even harder to acquire, as you have to build on an already slightly-difficult-to-get set; selling it for 4 bucks is definitely underappreciating the amount of effort that armor takes.

And it is definitely a sweet looking armor. :/

There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

i agree, hmm what could be next fun social to doc... omni carb?

Thought it was a bit lame to add the armor-replicas, and that all can wear faction armor. Could at least left helmets out and similar. I maybe have to find something else to wear now

At least it looks like you will have to wear the whole suit if you want the helmet.

The replicas work like those playboy suits, ie its not 7 separate items. And it seems to overwrite all other armor in socialtab.

The guy from org was farming disks for this set for weeks, and then ended up buying some of disks he was missing, so he can finally complete this set for his social (10 days ago), and he was so happy about it. I feel sorry for him now, honestly i do...
    President of Mayhem (OTC)

Wear Tier Armor
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Actually all this means is that "Social Tab" is the new social. That's where ppl that have the REAL stuff will show off their uberness. I have already seen lots of uber vet players who have pretty stuff equipped in social tab that has no visual skin at all; it's just there to show off under inspect.

Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Close, but This Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Yo, going to complain how silly is letting clans wear this, now when ya got it for yourself?

When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Muckota View Post
    Yo, going to complain how silly is letting clans wear this, now when ya got it for yourself?
    A picture is worth a thousand words

Or why do you think I have been posting this image, all over the forum today?

Exactly from the reason i stated above.

I think it's too much inconsideration to the storyline/RP and acheivers...gz tho, sexy indeed ;>

Hang...thats diferent from normal?

http://i52.tinypic.com/2emiwzb.png (real armor)
    Last edited by Lletah; Nov 17th, 2010 at 20:58:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Muckota View Post
    Exactly from the reason i stated above.

A Clan running around in "Omni only" suit, posting the picture all over the forums, is by far the best way to cast some light on the issue.
    Said so on the forums and to the devs on IRC today, reply I got back was around the line of "why is that wrong?"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast