Thread: NCU Sort order

Thumbs up NCU Sort order

Seem it got a ninja fix so now it doesn't randomly decided to stop working when you zone. Been an annoying bug that has been bothering me and a ton of other people for awhile.

Good fix.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Agree, thumbs up for that

Awesome, nice job with that one.
    Sorhan 220/30/70 fix * Aeschines 220/30/70 crat * Mengqi 220/30/70 sol * Hephaistion 220/30/67 adv
    President of the Obsidian Order - Join us today!

The AO team ninja-fixed a ton of bugs in this patch, without even mentioning it. Hardasses, the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Waahash View Post
    The AO team ninja-fixed a ton of bugs in this patch, without even mentioning it. Hardasses, the lot of them.
    Yes, but did they fix the step in LE? The step, man! WHAT ABOUT THE STEP?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    Yes, but did they fix the step in LE? The step, man! WHAT ABOUT THE STEP?!?!
    It's fixed
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Can also scroll back when you type with cursorbuttons now

Updated my "annoying things list" with the OP, any other sweet stuff ninja fixed?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

I have heard some people say that NCU window order continues to get jumbled. So, you guys certain this is fixed?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.