Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can omni wear sentinels replica armor?

I support replica armor as long as the person wearing it gets a huge pink exclamation mark over them at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dushey View Post
    Anyone else feel bad for Kintaii that he was given the new job duty of "Come up with new and creative ways to defend the lies and half-truths fed to the player base"?
    You mean there is a "Friday with Kintaii" brewing?
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Agree with Sylesis, should be side-locked. Adding pre-order items was also a bit tasteless, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Surm-ffs View Post
    I support replica armor as long as the person wearing it gets a huge pink exclamation mark over them at all times.
    !

it kinda makes me sad to see omni wearing sentinals goat head, as im sure some omni out there are sad to see clanners in otaf, no one wears those armors for stats anymore, but it was one of the last things that showed off some side pride. at last our org names are kinda a different color still. wtb side locks. i dont rp, im sure most of the people here dont either but theres still some clan/omni pride out there and this completely craps on it.
    Traders need love too

I say remove the Replica armor all-together. It can be deceiving.
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Was capping a point and a sol with goat head stood next to me a did nothing for a bit, turns out he was waiting for backup and then i get gnaked lol. I didnt think it was gonna be a prob but id be nice to lock it.
    HEAR MY WAR CRY "NOT IN THE FACE, NOT IN THE FACE"

My Pillow of Death shall SMITE THEE!

Quote Originally Posted by OfabRk2 View Post
    I say remove the Replica armor all-together. It can be deceiving.
    Not really. Everyone you see wearing a FULL set of OTAF or Sentinels is guaranteed to be of the opposite faction. Likewise, everyone you see wearing a FULL set of AI and nothing else is guaranteed to be a hecknoob gimp underneath. It's actually a pretty good visual indicator of the quality and alignment of player underneath, even without a neon pink shag carpet covered exclamation mark over their head (which would be a great idea anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by blingoutyourdead View Post
    Not really. Everyone you see wearing a FULL set of OTAF or Sentinels is guaranteed to be of the opposite faction.

I must be the exception

I still cling to my clan only dustbrigade armor and sentinel hat

...since 2002!
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234