Thread: "Social Tab can no longer be enabled or equipped to during combat."

"Social Tab can no longer be enabled or equipped to during combat."

Anyone have a chance to test what this means? Does this just mean u can't turn it on / off while in combat, or equip/unequip things on it? Or does this mean that you can't enter a fight or duel while u have "Enable Social Tab" checked in settings?

It means "you cant enable/disable social clothing options" and "cant remove or add items to your social tab" whilst in combat.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

I was so happy, when I thought that: You cant engage combat with social tab enabled - but it aint this issue. Sad part is, that Social tab allows to serious abuses and imho should be only for social purposes (wearing desired image when doing everything but fight).
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

As someone already commented, all the new AI social means is that serious raid teams will demand inspect for their tank / DD prior to invites, lol.

wield social weapon and try *spaced out* alien mission,its lots of fun :>

i like my social. the amalgamation of ofab and e-jathos is ugly, and the prisoner bathrobe is even worse. sadpanda helmet (<3 thanks funcom), serenity island costume, beast pads and boc just looks so much cleaner.) social is the best thing that happened to this game.

next step: move the new social sets from "Location: Back" to "Location: Chest" so i can go spend money on combined paramedic's, penultimate ofab doctor and omnimed sets.