Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remove SO from Drains.

Quote Originally Posted by fixyourself View Post
    Ahh I completely agree with you. Self Buffed traders are a very manageable opponet but with osbs they become walking dooms day devices. But i do not see FC taking away osbs at lower lvls. Tho I would completely agree with it
    FC is taking away a lot of major OSBs for low level pvp twinks. One very important one in many twinks OSB arsenal would be the fixer hot. Basically what it will do is check your level when you cast the appropriate buff, and give you he higher buff that is level locked. For example, when you try to get HnQ cast on you, and you are a level 14 trader twink, instead of getting a 250ish HoT you will instead get a 15ish HoT lol. Best if you just read the documents if you don't understand it. But they are definitely changing a lot of things in the rebalance :P

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    remove mm/bm/pistol/fling/burst from drains please
    You asking for a nerf that doesn't exist, there is no fling/burst drains lol, and drains need to be kept the way they are as far as what skills they give, how much they take away and how long it lasts is what needs to be decided
    Last edited by mdk00420; Nov 29th, 2010 at 08:01:19.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12