Thread: TS slider and TS walls of past

TS slider and TS walls of past

Ok so 18.4 has a slider to help control QL outcome (ie. keeps your 220 trader from making that QL 54 twink imp into a QL 57 useless imp)

Im curious on two things...

1. Ql 200+ monster parts, will they be able to be made into QL200+ plasmas now since FC has started messing with TS outcomes? Anyone try yet?

2. Triple charged liquid bombs. There has forever been trouble with the item QL and TSing these. can the slider fix this issue if possible? Again, anyone try yet?
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

blood plasma only goes up to ql 200 in the db, so i'm pretty sure theres not been any change for juicing monster parts.
    Traders need love too

I add my question here...

Today i tried to build ql 250 implants with my 220 tradeskill-engineer. The implant was ql 250. I set the slider on 250, put the items in the window and immediatly the slider switched to ql 251. I tried it several times. But all the time the slider ended on ql 251. I had no problem with building yuttos in a smaller ql, but implants... I'm a little bit confused. Any body else has problems to build implants on exakt quality?

Set the slider after you put the items in the window. once you throw in what you need to tradeskills it tends to select the quality ranges that it can do, so moving it all the way to the left should make it the lowest possible.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid