Thread: New 60 twink

New 60 twink

Been thinking about making a new 60 twink and wanted to get your guys' opinion on it before I did it.

My Idea: 105/101 chiroptera enfo

Here's how to get on Stam Sleeves:
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=167088

Here's how to get on Gladiator Cloak:
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=159427

Here's how to get on the crispy:
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=159431

Here's how to get the multi-melee for the 101:
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=167087
    *note* requires 250 contract, otherwise can only do a ql 100 chiroptera off hand *note*

Still doing calcs to see the viability of the toon once it's all twinked (IP wise). I have a feeling it's gonna be very tight, but I might be able to make it work.
    RK 2
    Captian 220 soldier
    Ownsauce 220 Shade
    Captiansma 170 MA twink *RIP*
    Various other gimps

RK 1
    Ownsauce 220 crat
    Paink47 150 soldier twink *nearly finished*
    Critmonster 150 MA twink *WIP*

Before I went dual cleavers I had checked the viability of crispy's and it just didn't work for me. Doing cleavers alone was bad enough on IP, but that's not where you'll run into problems... The gear you've chosen just isn't doable...

I'd love to see it work for you but the str/stam req's are just too outlandish. Plus you can't hotswap the chef's cleaver to equip the 101... It's a plan plagued with problems...
    "If your not strong enough to accept the truth, you're already dead. You just don't know it yet."

220 MP - Darkmoch
    150 Sol - Javanated
    100 Enfo - JavaJava
    60 Enfo - Darkfears
    1** MA - Darkfu - <3
    & more failed projects than I'd care to admit!

AS a NM i was able to get 493 Stamina, and Was unable to get rest of 17 pts for Sta/Str sleeves. Also, keep in mind it was with ql 182 imps and very TOP for my stats gear (rings,armor, ect). Wearing dual weapons with those Attacks is huge IP usage, and as a trox, you will be weak on nanos. This will work only vs enfos around ur setup and surely you will miss lots of NR to be viable in BS scenerios where a re other classes.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

This is an interesting idea. I think it has some potential . I recently did a similar job on a 60 Enf, with a 105/160 Chirop/Cleaver combo. I have a couple thoughts on some of your setups. In your first one, you can use Solid Steel Hydraulic Legwear (+5 stamina) instead of Nova Dillon Pants if you need a couple more points. I wasn't going for Freddy's sleeves so the highest my stamina ever got was equipping my Nball near the end of the job. I got up to 500 Stamina with this setup, http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=157115 (with all perks of course) so you'll certainly be able to go higher if you're using those stamina pistols. I toyed with using excellent concrete cushions (QL160) but that would have meant redoing some imps and probably not worth it in the end. I got a 111 Nball on so I'm happy with that. Keep in mind that you can ladder up the sleeves as well to get a bit higher- hope you grabbed some Lya's sleeves during Halloween . I think I had three or four Lya's sleeves and swapped them off and on one at a time to get up to the 500. If you don't have Lya's sleeves you could at least throw on one Nova Dillon to get the first Freddy sleeve started.

Your third setup looks similar to mine for the Crispy equippage. I didn't have a +10 ring and I used a Sharp Star backpack. I also used a 154 Lya's Shirt piece- which stayed for the final setup. I first swapped on FFB's (+20 piercing) then Triplers, then the Chirop. I don't think I used a +35 tripler, mine would have been lower. I did have a tower planted- just a lvl 80 or so, one of the lowest- but no contracts...

You can indeed, hotswap the Cleaver for a Chirop and have the bonus from its MM. In my final setup, I put on a 140 Cleaver first for the MM boost, then hotswapped a 160 Cleaver. My final setup is quite similar to your fourth config. I have 179-182ish imps in most places, AI Tank, 125 OFAB sleeves, 154 Lya's chest, 75 CM in the rest. I didn't plan to go that high when the project started. I was originally hoping for a 103/160, but it just kept going . I had to redo a bunch of stuff- have a set of 100 Penultimate OFAB sleeves rotting in my bank . I'd like to get him a few points higher in 1he so I can switch to a damage research attunement device from the 1he one.. I don't have a decent SL ring or the fighter's manuals... Stuff to work on...

Anyway, as people have said, you'll be lacking options in IP and it's a very specialized twink. I have no IP in anything in the Speed section if I recall and his health isn't as high as it could be. But on the other hand, he crits for 2200+, uses gumboils, can self cast all the relevant nanos, and is generally a blast to play .

Good luck with the twink- it's kind of an inspiring idea . I gotta look into that Gladiator cloak idea- never really considered it for this level .

ive seen few enfos with 105/100 chirops, and most of them lacked nanoskills to cast stuff selfbuffed. still, it's insane damage for that level

Smile

Sounds like quite an undertaking! The best of luck to you with it all.

If you are on RK1 hit me up when complete as I always like a decent fight on my 60 Enf

The names Bimpy, you'll probably see me roaming about Bor.

Have fun!
    Last edited by tachalka; Nov 28th, 2010 at 22:20:28. Reason: Changed the word 'floating' to 'roaming'... sounds less camp amirite?

yeah, Ip is going to be the biggest issue I think, however, that's one of the main reasons for using the gladiator back piece. It adds to nano skills as well as attack skills for the small decrease in hp, nano, and AAO. Hopefully I'll have enough IP for nano skills to be usefull (according to my skill emulator, I should be ok, but just barely by the skin of my teeth). I'm still in the process of gathering things, but if I run into a wall, I'll let ya guys know.
    RK 2
    Captian 220 soldier
    Ownsauce 220 Shade
    Captiansma 170 MA twink *RIP*
    Various other gimps

RK 1
    Ownsauce 220 crat
    Paink47 150 soldier twink *nearly finished*
    Critmonster 150 MA twink *WIP*

Most people think that chirops do more dmg than chef clevers but from my experience it simply isnt true, especially not for ql 100 chirop. Benefit of 2x chiro setup is mainly cocoon ripping but overall dmg is lower than chiro+cleaver and if i remember correclt fast attack is 1s slower on chiro.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

I'm still not a fan of split damage types.
    But I can't argue the DD power of it with absorbs down.
    Only thing I can really contribute is to make sure you have as much runspeed as possible.
    Even if you are just doing towers and going to get GSF+wolf it helps to have all the runspeed you can, even with rage down you should be fast enough to keep up with most.
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

NECROOOOOOO

Never heard any update on this - but a friend and I made enfos with 101/105 Chirop recently. Self casting rage, 1he buff and mongo with no problems.

Found out the Cloak of Reanimated Gladiator 2/5 is doable after I put the 1/5 on - my friend was able to get the 2/5 equipped. We even did the crispy without the legschoppers equipped as we put those on last due to having to redo CL. So there is definitely wiggle room on 1he for the crispy.

Link to setup - http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=199253