Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sitting in duels

I would say that changing HD to check in/out of combat instead would be the best possible change ^^

Also as for people getting HD if you sit down to use a battle prep, that would only work if they stopped attacking you while you sit down, so no need for a gap ether, just let it kick in when you are out of combat (aka not attacked and not attacking) and it should be more then fine =)
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Character should not be able to sit in combat, as simple as that. Reworking the kits might be needed, transformed into sensible aiding stims and stuff if people really feel like they need them. In the end there's just a few of them. Call them "tactical removal kits", one removing inits, second drains etc or something like that.
    Also, if this ever gets implemented, I want to see running opponent taking double damage when being hit (and having evades boosted while doing that) and fall damage back. And maybe something more. I just want the combat to be sensible, not a spiderman /w guns online.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Taranide View Post
    Character should not be able to sit in combat, as simple as that. Reworking the kits might be needed, transformed into sensible aiding stims and stuff if people really feel like they need them. In the end there's just a few of them. Call them "tactical removal kits", one removing inits, second drains etc or something like that.
    Also, if this ever gets implemented, I want to see running opponent taking double damage when being hit (and having evades boosted while doing that) and fall damage back. And maybe something more. I just want the combat to be sensible, not a spiderman /w guns online.
    Like this.
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345