Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solo AI Daily Missions

Start by balancing NTs at that level.. the aliens in the dailies are gimp ;P

Most my toons blaze through these ai dailies with no problem...sadly the only one my NT seems to manage is the team city raid one where she can hide behind the rest of my org.

NT DD at those level is stupidily low for single target.

On my 110 (twinked, but not hardcore), these dailies are not too hard with a HOT. Basicaly, pull the whole floor, and AoE nuke (with NS 2; blinds and layers cycling)
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

cant solo either on my 220 agent. why is it focued around either NT can do it or not? Its an issue all around.
    "Death is only a change to be reincarnated in the recreation machine"
    -------------------

I wonder which angel I'm born with. The good angel or the bad angel? Or if both, which did i forsaken?
    God.. help me..

Probably because NT is the most glaring case.

I do have to seriously wonder how much testing FC gives these dailies. I like the one where you get ambushed by three equal-level daily mission aliens. Is it intended that you leash these and then pick them off individually? Because I'm not sure how anyone that isn't twinked to the gills could handle all three at once. Especially if you get lucky and wind up with multiple Ensigns.

edit: to be specific, I'm talking about the lower-level missions. For whatever reason everything is easier at 220, which seems kind of counterintuitive to me.
    Last edited by drainbamage; Oct 13th, 2011 at 11:53:41.

WTB profession tweaking. Simply copy-pasta the missions (not neccesarly for each profession, but maake easy-medium-hard templates).
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

The only ai daily ive had probs with is Spaced out with coons, the Hives hit insane hard and also big HP. I have basicly done ai dailys on almost all profs last year on different lvls...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12