Thread: Stuff that interrupts hotswapping?

Stuff that interrupts hotswapping?

Been dueling a lot of docs lately, but theres always something that interrupts my hotswap. It's an extremely slow nano that gets casted on me, is it the UBT proc or? Its happened to me on multiple occasions, makes me rage because it completely wastes my alpha. I cast all of my damage buffs before I even begin hotswapping, so I know it isn't SH. Anyone care to enlighten me?

My guess: its one of your procs is hitting off and taking ages to execute due to ubt, malp and init debuff procs.

Try it without the procs.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

It could be a proc, hostile nano, or refresh of gazump or something.
    when you got ubt running it turns them from insta to ultra-slow

start swap before you launch perks, that way if you see the nano
    being executed you can jump and stop it and start over right away.

buys you a little time...

Don't use supressive horde under heavy init debuffs, at least not in an alpha.

today in BS i meet one doc a few times.. i launched only 1 good alpfa in ~10 attempts..
    i think problem is with our auras recastin while -init debuffed .. but it UBER suxs.
    once it got screwed so badly i couldnt even swap back from AS weapon back.. i tryied zone a few times.. didnt work.. i had to die to be able to swap weapons again
    Vespersk 220/70/30 Sol
    Runordie 220/50/23 Enf
    Piskotka 220/50/21 Adv
    Vesperagent 170/40/19 Agent
    Arpi 150/30/9 Adv
    Taishasdoc220/70/25 Doc
    Bebop10 170/full/full Sol 300 ofab on
    Hoboblaster 200/full/XX Crat for S7 in progress

Quote Originally Posted by vitalitus View Post
    Been dueling a lot of docs lately, but theres always something that interrupts my hotswap. It's an extremely slow nano that gets casted on me, is it the UBT proc or? Its happened to me on multiple occasions, makes me rage because it completely wastes my alpha. I cast all of my damage buffs before I even begin hotswapping, so I know it isn't SH. Anyone care to enlighten me?
    Yeah it's the UBT procs. For some stupid reason it makes *you* cast the debuff. Now normally that would be instant but with all the deinits you already HAVE when fighting a doc, it becomes insanely slow (and interrupts your hotswap).
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

and its even got a 1s ish recharge
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r