Thread: Looking for a trox soldier with full alphas

Looking for a trox soldier with full alphas

anyone know one? would want to chat with such an elusive individual
    Mostro 220/30

PUNK

Currently, full alphas on a trox soldier is impossible because of the lack of attributes added to artillery symbs. As far as I know, all of the alphas with the exception of thebrain is possible but requires nearly everything in the game to do it.

Last time I checked, chest and r-hand were impossible too, but it's been a while and I can't say for sure. Would be interesting to see a setup for those, at least.
    Battle "Kitesfear" Hymns Field Marshall
    Arzamas "Reken" Sixteen Supreme Creator
    Bunch of alts

7.62 - One size fits all.

planning to work on this on my sold as soon as he ll reach the 220
    tho, the head seems kinda impossible, even with ql 300 ability implants. Twinking the mystery of pisces for an ultimate +12 agi would be the worst thing ever and i don t even think that 1K5 dimach is possible
    Vikkyh - 220/30 NM NT Damage Setup<==>Def Setup
    Butsufixa - 220/25 Opi Fixer Noobstick fixer
    Zentradi - 220/30 Trox Sold Solid phat ass
    Nebul4 - 220/21 Soli Crat Not even funny

Getting the head on or not doesnt really matter that much as most of us are using Ado brain anyway. Real head-ache for those that actually want alpha head though
    Mostro 220/30

PUNK

If I remember correctly, r-hand and chest were/are impossible cause of the combined psychic and treatment requirements, and even l-arm is almost or completely impossible cause we lack so much psychic. L-wrist and l-hand are damn hard too.

If the devs would change our most useless research procs (AC, both of the small HP ones) to 10 and 20 psychic plus 20 intel buffs, I'd be a happy solja.
    Battle "Kitesfear" Hymns Field Marshall
    Arzamas "Reken" Sixteen Supreme Creator
    Bunch of alts

7.62 - One size fits all.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodland View Post
    Getting the head on or not doesnt really matter that much as most of us are using Ado brain anyway. Real head-ache for those that actually want alpha head though
    mmmhhh for pvpers that need a lot of AR it s sure that ado brain rulez. But i would like to build mine around a tanking setup, so having more nanoskills to be sure to be able to cast AMS 5, i d like to put the highest brain symb possible.
    Vikkyh - 220/30 NM NT Damage Setup<==>Def Setup
    Butsufixa - 220/25 Opi Fixer Noobstick fixer
    Zentradi - 220/30 Trox Sold Solid phat ass
    Nebul4 - 220/21 Soli Crat Not even funny