Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paid player feeling insulted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I have ads turned on even though I'm a paid player. In fact, I'm kind of insulted that you turned them off after you stopped playing for free! Also, I'm insulted that you COULD play for free. I'm also insulted that you have sound on as well as horrible GUI elements!
    I have ads turned on but I can't see them at all even though I'm a paid player. I also feel insulted and ask for reparation in the form of free extra ads.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    I have ads turned on but I can't see them at all even though I'm a paid player. I also feel insulted and ask for reparation in the form of free extra ads.
    I don't see any ads either and it insults me.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Every time a company send me an offer after buying something at their shop I am insulted. Seriously I will sue for damages!

Plus I can't live on with the knowledge that I can get my 600 points from billing into something. /wrists

I dislike the price tags (seriously 9€ on 5 hours of 20% xp!?). But if that offends you, never shop?
    Last edited by boltgun; Nov 26th, 2010 at 16:18:30.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

I'm using a costum GUI, so i don't know the size/location of this button.
    But if it's that big of a pain to see it (for some people) Maybe it's an idea to place this link to the shop in a Sub-menu. Under options (in left/right -bottom corner).
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

It's not large or intrusive, it's the same size as all the other buttons in the default gui and replaces the faction menu button.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    It's not large or intrusive, it's the same size as all the other buttons in the default gui and replaces the faction menu button.
    ah in that case, it's not even remotely in the way.
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12