Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tokens raining from the sky

Allthough it sucks that all the years (and ther were 9+ of them) grinding tokens for a ton of my alts is all for naught, Im not upset primarily cause i've been short cutting it anyways with veteren points (lord I have a ton of them). So I've allready been short cutting the process anyways.

No skin of my back really, if people want to pay cash for tokens, more power too them (since they are paying Funcom, not a chinese farmer).
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by protozo View Post
    If you don't like the grind, there are other things you can do. Don't like tokens? Buy token bags. Can't afford token bags? Do something to make cash. Is making cash grind? If you think so, maybe you should be playing another game. Actually I hope not too many people say yes to that, lest Funcom start selling credz directly, they gotta compete with the credz sellers right?

I just hate seeing Anarchy Online being turned into Entropia Universe.

i heard you can buy some ingame credit card with 20€ and then you can quit+take your moneys as IRL cash would be cool to do 1 TNH run then go buy bottle of vodka =D
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

I just hate seeing Anarchy Online being turned into Entropia Universe.
    And what's so bad about EU? That they have a big population? That they make a lot of money? That they use the CryTek game engine, by far one of the better graphics engines of today?
    Shhh... I'm in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    People that continuously insult the player base TRYING to level, while asking why the population is so low, need to get a clue.

With all the Tokens from Daily Missions , VP-Transfer Tokens , Veteran Store Tokens , LE-Mission Tokens , improved Token-Guns Quest etc .. around i dont see a reason to object loudly . The former "Token-Grind " isnt a real grind anymore imho .
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Quote Originally Posted by Siyra View Post
    And what's so bad about EU? That they have a big population? That they make a lot of money?
    It's a money sink. You buy power with real cash. That's pretty bad. Simply won't work with Anarchy.

It's a money sink.
    For those with no self control. (ie a fool and his money)

In EU, like in SL, or now in AO with this shop, you don't have to spend money if you don't want to. There are ways to get things that you want without it.
    Shhh... I'm in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    People that continuously insult the player base TRYING to level, while asking why the population is so low, need to get a clue.

That doesn't remove the fact that Entropia's economy is based on real world currency. It's a money sink, always has been since launch.

I'm don't really care if Entropia is good or bad. By arguing the merits of Entropia, you've completely missed the point of my posts. I'm done talking Entropia.

I have too many tokens. Never bought any, never token bagged for them either. Grinding missions for my 1k board was hard work and now poof I have 3117. I'm not level 210... Im not even 200 yet. Since FC decided to make tokens a reward for just about everything these days, how about some new boards? I say at this rate there should be a 4k, 10k, 18k, 28k and a 40k board. Maybe next year they can update again since we should be nearing the 40k tokens.

I think:

AI mishes should reward only axp.
    BS mishes should only reward VP.
    Daily and Elite mishes should reward xp and tokens.

Just a suggestion.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Funny you would suggest that as opposed to buying tokens as you are. Are you are aware that such a scheme would only PROMOTE people to buy tokens right?
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

40k token board? Who do I make the check out to?

40k token boards are for kite nabs and ebayers. The True Players demand 100k boards so they could grind all day long.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalynx View Post
    No skin of my back really, if people want to pay cash for tokens, more power too them (since they are paying Funcom, not a chinese farmer).
    Hey, Asians pick your rice, have some respect...

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/ag...s-rice-exports

Tokens used to be a symbol of dedication and hard work (if you can call gaming hard work). Now they are so plentiful that everyone is swimming in them, from dailies to the item store. Their status symbol has been eliminated. For a couple of bucks
    Yea, now you know how I felt when they raised the tokens from being 1 each to 14 each at high levels. I earned 618 tokens one at a time... but the time to bitch is over.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

I disagree. We can revolt. For instance, I refuse to pay Funcom one dime over the 1000$ I'm going to spend getting my toons full token boards.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345