Thread: BS Killed My XP STIM

BS Killed My XP STIM

Was this Intended??

Hit the stim to do some nasc hecks, got a bs invite 5 minutes later so jumped in.. Got out and realized that the s20% was gone.

Thot it may have been my mistake. Was sure I had 4 but maybe only 3 so I hit it again went in and it killed it again.

I want compensation for my lost FC Points. I did not spend money on them, but still they have a value of about 5 bucks. I know I will not be compensated prolly but Even a couple more stims would be great.

This needs to be fixed or No bs for 4 hours in game time. Kinda ruins dailies.
    "Yeah when I walk as a shadow through the valley of death I will be feared as evil!"

Yes, should be fixed. But its also an old issue. The anniversary stims also get canceled ever since...

However, now people are spending money on it, so Funcom better get moving on this matter. The effect of these stims should under no circumstances get removed before its time is up.
    ಠ_ಠ

Isn't loosing something to a bugged game mechanic is an experience of it's own ?
    I bet it's working as intended, just to put some more drama into the game experience we're having right now.
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen