Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Shade Nano Changes!

my feelings say "shade will be fine with all these new changes" but if we knew funcom.......:P sorry......hope this will not be a bad awakening, and fc patches this class to death.

we will see. surprise me :P or better not ?! mhh ahhh dont know^^

bye

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post

Runspeed & Conceal buff lines have been extended and given to lower levels.
    That's what I'm most happy about.

Quote Originally Posted by Veebliez View Post
    - Would have preferred sharp objects being tacked onto other buffs, as Shades don't have a ton of extra NCU available after self buffing without exceptional CL twinking. However, the inclusion of these buffs won't be a nerf for Shades, since we can mostly perform fine without sharp objects items. The NCU requirements will be a necessary sacrifice for any Shades looking to do that much more damage.

- The initiative buff sounds odd in practice and from a roleplay. This one might be rough on NCU requirements as well, but I won't complain about its use towards helping teammates and low level friends. As a self buff, it sounds unnecessary considering a viral compiler solves most of our casting speed needs. Melee initiative isn't that painful for us to take advantage of right now, either.
    Yes i saw it.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar View Post
    That's what I'm most happy about.
    They should be extended to higher evels so people would actually stop ganking concealed shades.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

MEGA BUMP TIME!

Can we please have at least one or two snares/roots? And while we're at it, why not some nanos that reduce the duration of such nanos cast on us?

I can't wrap my head around how a shade, that perfect mix between a predator and a parasite, that extremely agile rogue, has no way to immobilize their opponent (because bye bye stuns) and, unless perked for it, eats roots/snares like candy.

Make it happen please. I'd like to do more with this profession than just spam the same long firing chain of perks over and over again.

I like these changes
    PvP n' Stuff (more soon™)

Proud President of Mercenaries

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345